will it be today

marie_77

Reaction score
i wonder if today will be the day this LO decides to move out. went to Asda last night and contractions started, it seems whenever i do a bit of walking they kick in, i also had bad back pain and woke up in night with pains. woke up about a hour ago and just wondering if any more will start. every day OH is like how do u feel do u think it could happen today? ahh bless. its like waiting for xmas lol but not knowing when xmas day is :shock:

to be fair i am not that stressed but anxious that my placenta wont be as good for baby. i have read stories where placneta starts to wear out after due date. my m/w is on hol and next hospital appt is on tue. in the last few wks i have measured a few wks behind though m/f said thats fine. prob worrying over nothing but just keeps niggling me.

marie x

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Get yourself back to Asda and bring on them contractions :D

keep yourself active to get those contractions going!!!
LO will be here soon but you are right that waiting for the big day is like waiting for christmas and not knowing the actual date.

Bless you honey! I am three weeks away from my EDD and I am hoping every day is the day, I get excited by every new niggle....so I can't imagine what it must be like when you actually go over your date, it must be so exciting, yet frustrating! Silly docs should tell us a two week window or something rather than a specific day!

I need some windows cleaned, you can come round and do them if you like, I bet that gets the contractions going! :cheer:

Hopefully something will happen soon for you. :hug:

Marie, I really feel for you :hug:

I must admit though, all my family seem more impatient than I am atm, think it is because I went 10 days over with Jamie so I am half expecting that to be the case this time. My parents have completely put their lives on hold and are watching me constantly expecting me to do something. My mam came up yesterday and I was cleaning while she was here, feeling perfectly fine :roll:

Hope you don't have too much longer to wait :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
keep walking, don't stop, lol xxxxx

but seriosusly hope it starts for you soon hun xx

fifi211 said:
Marie, I really feel for you :hug:

I must admit though, all my family seem more impatient than I am atm, think it is because I went 10 days over with Jamie so I am half expecting that to be the case this time. My parents have completely put their lives on hold and are watching me constantly expecting me to do something. My mam came up yesterday and I was cleaning while she was here, feeling perfectly fine :roll:

Hope you don't have too much longer to wait :hug:

our families are like that too which makes it worse as its a constant reminder i am over due. i guess i am more anxious that all is well than anything else. i will prob be stressed though if i go over a wk but for now i am relaxed about popping. though i cant wait to meet him :D

marie x

Keep active! That will help bring the contractions back. My contractions with James started in toys r us when I was buying him a telle tubby :lol:

Emma58 said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Get yourself back to Asda and bring on them contractions :D

:rotfl: i was hoping my waters would pop in there last night.

well i have done two hours of constant house work this morning hoovered all down stairs done skirting moved all sofas wiped them all down (leather is a pain for dust, i do them every day and still there) dusted, done washing, drying stripped beds even done a bit of a jog up stairs ha ha. now i am tired lol

marie x

aww i really hope he comes soon hun
seems like youve been waiting ages
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member