Will I be scanned

purpleisa

Reaction score
Hi

I have a consultant appointment on 21st Dec which has been booked since I went for my 12 week scan ages ago. Basically its to discuss C-section or VBAC (DH was Emergency Section after failure to progress). Does anyone know whether I'm likely to get an ultra sound at this. My (idiot!) husband can't get time off work that day (even though we have known about appointment like FOREVER!!) :doh:and I'd like to maybe take a friend if there is going to be a scan because I think I will get emotional if I see the baby and I'm on my own! (I also need someone there to stop me asking about the sex - we had agreed not to find out :rolleyes:)

Has anyone had an appointment for the same reason and did you get a scan?

Lx

I had a consultation appt at 18 weeks to discuss numerous things but includin vbac options and I wasn't scanned,have u got a letter from hospital? If it doesn't mention scan on there then it's unlikely theyl do 1 xx

I got my first consultant appointment at 23 weeks , and he did a quick 1 min scan only with an old mobile scanner in his consultant room, but it was a surprise to me. It howver was a basic one, and it was very hard to see what was what, but he used it purely to quickly check fluid levels in there, so not a scan for me to oggle at.

I had already had my 20 week appointment where you get a long scan - that's great and well worth hubby being there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back