Wifi password

ERIN84

Reaction score
Where the hell can I find mine?? Tried the numbers on the back of my router although not entirely sure which one it could be?!? Trying to connect wifi access to my iPhone x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What router is it and who's the broadband with? X

A wireless router with virgin. X

Is it netgear, belkin, Thompson? If its a netgear sometimes the code is on a webpage rather than the outside of the box.

Yeah, it's netgear! What webpage? X

or use ur comp and go to internet settings find advanced and u shud find network key and passcode - press show characters find it that way, thats wat i done xx

Thanks Lisa xxx

Not tried it. Had a few glasses of vino a d feeling very sleepy....

Will do it in morn and let you know xxx

Urgh!!!!! Can't see anything about password or network key in my settings???

are you using windows xp, vista or 7? The suggestion before is for windows 7.

try typing 192.168.0.1 in to the address bar and see if it brings up a username and password box.

if that doesn't work i did some googling:

open internet explorer>in the address bar put http://192.168.1.1/ when the login screen appears put in the username : virgin and the passphrase : password> the Netgear router page should now appear, down the left side click on Wireless settings>now name your network, something you remember and replace the passphrase with a new one at least 8 characters long and click apply, wait for it to finish updating and close the page.

or if all else fails call virgin :)

Thank you sooooo much, it worked :) xxx

I'm having trouble with my I phone connecting wirelessly to ju brt home hub same with laptop it'll pick it up then not connect or it doesnt pick it up it's frustrating had trouble with Bt gettng it turned on waseant to b on on the 21st but t didn't then it was on the 23 rd but not suppose to be turned on till the 4th oh has the xbox connect by wire to it that works fine just my I phone and laptop that's being a pain lol I'm putting the password in correct like it says but doesn't work lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back