Wife Swap

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
This blonde woman is already making my blood boil- her children come in on par with shopping!?! :shock:

:clap: Hats off to the couple with 10 kids though! :dance:

im watching it now.

I think she said her own business which is still strange :think:

Altho i no i couldnt be a SAHM i need more in my life

beanie said:
how can she leave her newborn though :(

I suppose with 10 kids her hubby must help out a lot so she's not leaving her with complete strangers IYKWIM.

I feel sorry for the other bloke :(

Jade&Evie said:
beanie said:
how can she leave her newborn though :(

I suppose with 10 kids her hubby must help out a lot so she's not leaving her with complete strangers IYKWIM.

I feel sorry for the other bloke :(

I guess, its just I could not imagine leaving my tiny baby for that long, no matter if their dad was there or not. And the dad is sooo agrresive, blonde mum is a twonk but his reaction is scary - I would not go back into that house for anyhting.

They seem to cope really well with 10 kids, don't think I could! Its nice to see them working together as a family, they all seem to muck in with everything. That other woman is so selfish, your kids should always come first, no matter what

10 kids! Bleeding eck how do ppl do it!! Often makes me wonder though where they get the money to raise a large family like that :think:

I didnt like the husband and the way he was talking/swearing and he was holding that poor toddler everytime he did.

That blonde haired woman didnt deserve kids looked like she made an effort in the end, but maybe a little too late??

I couldnt watch it cause OH was watching summit... ive looked on 4's website and cant find it anywhere to watch again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back