Wife Swap

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Is back and on @ 8.. its a celebrity(sp) one first with Sam Fox and Freddie Starr

Forgot about that - i'm going to put it on now!

am watching it i love wife swap lol
i vaguely remember sam fox but who is freddy star?

he is a comidian that used to talk about the germans alot

I seen him walking down the street one night when I was in Tenerife and said hello to him and he told me to 'fuck off'!

Me and OH watched it and we both loved Sam. She came across as being a really nice person. All we had seen of her over the last few years is her drunk and dressed as a witch on some reality show looking like a pissed up loon but last night we were really surprised :eek:

She was lovely. As for that Star idiot :roll: He seemed drunk most of the time to me. What a useless example of a man and he reckons he brings home 30k for doing a gig? Bullcrap....I can't believe there are that many people in this country who would pay good money to be 'entertained' by an old, racist, sexist has-been :roll:

I am Sam's new number one fan!!!!! :cheer:

we watched this last night, thought it was a bit :bored: to be honest! but Freddie was arrogant which wound me up.
did you see the son (teenage boy) face when Freddie was going on & on about having a chinese? the boy looked scared to me? he looked scared of Freddie? i take it the 2 older kids were her kids & not Freddies? i missed the start.

foxymum said:
we watched this last night, thought it was a bit :bored: to be honest! but Freddie was arrogant which wound me up.
did you see the son (teenage boy) face when Freddie was going on & on about having a chinese? the boy looked scared to me? he looked scared of Freddie? i take it the 2 older kids were her kids & not Freddies? i missed the start.

Yeah only the baby was his. Poor thing :(

Oh I missed it!

You know what I think, that Freddie Starr and Jim Davidson were actually twins seperated at birth...they remind me of each other and both come across as a pair of twats! :roll:

freddiestarr.jpg

Freddie Starr
200px-Davidson_jim_1.jpg

Jim Davidson

I used to watch Freddie starr when i was younger with my family and back then he was quite good so 30k for a gig was probably what he got but he is an alcoholic now and has been for many years and as far as i am aware he doesnt get very good gigs anymore. I think there was a documentary on him a while back called Freddie Starr ate my hamster or something.

I missed wifeswap :(

Freddie Starr used to be hilarious he was ace at doing impressions of Elvis Presley years ago.

he has got older children too hasnt he. i didnt think that Sam Fox had any children.

I watched it, sam was really nice. I thought she would be a b1tch after I saw her on that celeb bar thing too, Lou.
I'd make that freddie go outside when he was smoking all over the house, even in the kitchen :puke: with his baby in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back