why!!!

GBLiz

Reaction score
this isnt a plea for help really , cos my lil monkey is generally an easygoing baby....but sometimes i just think WHY?!!! WHY ARE YOU CRYING!!

for example.....mid feed she will suddenly start crying....then carry on just fine

she'll be fast asleep then wake up and scream for a few minutes and then fall asleep again just as quick

or she'll be making faces and practising her smile and suddenly her face crumples up and WAAAAAA!!!!!! in my ear...with proper tears and everything

why do they cry for NO reason :think: :think: :wall: :wall:

SNAP again gymbabeliz...Dan's doing the exact same. He can have a really happy face then all of a sudden he has wingey face which then turns into scream face. I really have no idea why either! :wall: :think:

How is little Anjali anyway?

leland is being a utter monke today awake has = crying ! i dunno what else to try , his feed , clean , winded , played with , taken out in fresh air , and has enough naps !

why is the child so grumpty :wall:

unless his suffering with my pmt cos the witch is visiting :rotfl:

Ellie has always done that when she has a bit of wind and its hurting, could it be that? As we know wind pains are sharp and happen all of a sudden but then go away just as fast...

Kazlin- she's doing great thanks!!

she's a lot more awake and alert- even getting the beginnings of a smile in the mornings- i just wish she could last more than 10 minutes awake without the need to have a strop! :lol:

i cant wait til she can do a bit more- i think maybe the crying is shes frustrated . She lies on her front kicking her little legs madly with her head bobbing up and down, and manages to push herself a few inches , going red in the face with the effort lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back