Why is it so hard this time????

mezz

Reaction score
Ok, so im not good with all the random letters and codes, so im gonna have to be blatant, My last period was 8th december 08, its now erm 29th jan, i was doing ovu tests, and they said i ovulated on the 29th dec 08, which is correct at 35 day cycle. However, my pregnancy tsts are negative as of half an hour ago, and my period is no where to be seen. Im tired, and sickly, and cant stand to look at food. I have conceived 4 times, late miscarriage at 6 months and 2 boys. so im not new to this pregnancy thing, but i dont remember what its supposed to be like!!!!! HELLPPP!!!!!

try again with FMU (first morning urine) it will give you a more accurate result :) good luck.

Hi Mezz,

I'm not sure what to advise as ttc 1st but from what the girls say use your 1st wee of the day to test as it's stronger. Maybe try again in the morning, your symptoms sound good though so good luck x x

Sure some of the other girlies will be on to help you. So sorry to read about your mc but hopefully you might get a positive soon x x

I have done my first morning test, and my mid morning and evening!!! you get the picyure??? hahaha and still neg, is it possible to skip on to another cycle with no period inbetween???????

I don't know hun I think you can but not 100% sure, I dont know what to say really and clever people that might know may have gone to bed!! Hope they can help you soon and have a hug till they get on and give you an answer :hug:

Have a scout round the forum see if any one is about maybe try posting on off topic too see if the girls on there can help x Mel on chartstalkers is clever but think she is offline she will def be on tomorrow x

It is possible that you are having a very long cycle, but then it could also mean that you are pg but with low HGC level. My Step-mum knew she was pregnant but all of her tests were negative, so they gave her a scan. This showed a nice 8 week pregnancy, but the tests still showed negative! If you havn't got af soon, I would go see your Dr for a blood test to find out what's going on.

Ok, so, i have been to the docs and they said it is possible to ovulate twice with no period, and my 2nd ovulation is along the lines of another 35 day cycle. my doc also said if i dont get my period i can have a scan for PCOS, i dont think this is it, or thyroid issues, because i dont seem to have the obvious symptoms, but then again my body seems to have a mind of its own right now!!!! i just want to know!!!!

:hug: This must be so frustrating for you. It could just be "one of those things" and you have ov'd but not had a period. Funnily enough, this seems to be quite common in women that are ttcing. They have regular cycles for their whole af lives and then all of a sudden, as soon as they start to ttc, their cycles go all over the place and tricks us into thinking we are pg!

Yes it is frustrating, and im getting quite dismayed!!! but never mind!!! it enhances my belief that you can never plan for a baby!!! good luck to everyone, im goin bact to the doctors with some mystery illness to see if he can get me in for a scan!!! mmmm we shall see xxx

You could go to your local a&e and say that you are 5 weeks gone but having some spotting, and they will more than likely refer you to the maternity unit for a scan. I know that its a bit naughty but at least you would know for sure. They will do an internal scan though!!

Or you could just wait! I have had 3 kids and didn't use opks or anything, all I did was roughly look to see when I would be fertile and then bd'd every other day! I seem to be taking it a bit more seriously this time though.

Yes i have thought about it, but apparently they wont take me without a referral from my gp!!! i tried this on my last pregnancy, i have been pregnant 4 times before and never had this issue!!! i think my last ovulation was erm, last weekend, between monday and weds, i think if i have caught this time i should test from saturday coming. im not even that fussed if im not pregnant, i just want to know and get on with the next one!!! i have so many symptoms too, the horrible taste in my mouth, the feeling sick at the thought of food, and the sore breasts!!! but i feel like im just tricking my self!!!!

Well, it appears i can miss a period and still be pregnant, i did a cnception test, and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks, finally!!!!! still early days,i think my GP will say 4 weeks, but still!!!!!!!!!! very excited!!!!

Thats great news!
Im the same harldy show on any tests!
I had a BFP on a first response but very faint line and all my cheapy tests still say im BFN!

xx

Well guys, short lived happiness. I miscarried today, did a conception test and it says blatantly not pregnant, dont feel too bad though, just really sad. does anyone know when i can start trying again? i personally want to try straight away, as does my partner. sorry for putting a downer on the subject!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: i think it's when you feel ready. but also i think you get more fertile just after a m/c so :pray: you catch again. so so sorry about your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back