Why I'm pissed off today. Feel free to take part

laetitia85

Reaction score
:x :x :x

1. OH woke me up way too early when I really needed to sleep

2. Logged on the forum instead of going to work (could have made some money today - mad at myself for being addicted to forum!)

3. Having a bad hair day

4. Boss keeps calling to ask if I can come to work, I made up an excuse because I just can't be bothered now.

5. Missing my OH now (he's at work)

6. My back is killing me, since yesterday morning. Don't wanna take paracetamol

7. Not much to eat in the fridge

8. got some housework to do

9. Can't get through to my hospital (i wanna change an appointment) - phone either busy or no one picks up - typical!

10. Our car broke down on saturday night and we're waiting for it to be fixed, and tonight we've got some food shopping to do - we'll have to get the bus instead.

ANYWAY I WILL TRY TO ENJOY MY DAY; SOMEONE GIVE ME A HUG PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hug5.gif

Chin up hun.

thanks everyone

I got through to my hospital and changed my appointment

I'm going to call my OH at work so he can cheer me up

I found a Frosties bar, some bread, butter and jam so breakfast doesn't look that bad after all

I'm going to have a nice bath and relax all day, ignoring my bosses calls.

thanks again!

I haven't had a car for 2 weeks and we live in the middle of nowhere, its gonna cost more than it sworth to fix it, and cant afford a new one right now, so I understand your problems regarding the car!!! :x

Aww chick one of those days ey, her you go :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey, thats almost exactly how I've been feeling today!!! :eek: had a quick look about the forum this morning and here i still am. No housework or dishes done! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back