Whose the most famous person you know?

I don't know anyone famous :(
But my sister is friends with the chef Michael Cains and the guy who plays the gay priest in Hollyoaks.
She's met loads of famous people through her work, and once pinched Graham Nortons bum at a premier :lol:

Ha ha how spooky! Logged onto PF to write a thread about how my best mate is about to be sooo famous and saw this thread!!!
So will enter it here!

My best mate from school is Stacey Roca. She has been in a few movies and minor parts in some tv shows and a support part in The Office series 2 (she played Rachel - the girl Tim was seeing)

Well she has just landed a MAJOR role in "Waking the Dead". She starts filming it in August!! Well done Stace! Im soooo proud of her!! :cheer: :cheer:

Through her I know Kate Ford (Tracey in Coronation St) they were housemates and we were both bridesmaids at Staceys wedding.

I also know quite a few footy players cos I grew up in Formby where a lot of Liverpool players live.

I also know Jon the sound man from Most Haunted who also appears on camera a lot. He is lovely and really shy in real life!

I was also lucky enough to meet Samuel L Jackson once when he came to film 51st state in Liverpool and also have met loads of the Hollyoaks cast as I used to live in the street where the film studios are in Liverpool and we all drank in the same pub.

Oh and I also met Ricky Tomlinson - when I was a student I used to do Betterware and used to deliver to him mum and met him a few times when I was collecting the catalogue from her!!! :rotfl:

The new dingle girl in Emmerdale, Genny, was in my class at school..
Thats it,I came from a very small town where naff all happens!!
And now live in a city where naff all happens..no famous people here!!

:roll:

Is it people we've meet or famous people we are actually friends with? :think:

I've meet a few famous people, no one great! Sue Pollard, Les Dennis, Boris Johnson, Bob Hoskins (I had words with him in a garage!), Chesney Hawks, faye white, daily thompson and one of the cure.
I've meet quite a few famous Aussies as I used to work in a cafe a few doors up from the Channel 10 building in Melbourne (TV station)

One of my best mates (Dans 'god parent') found a planet about 9 years ago. A pretty major achievement within the astronomy world. It was reported all over the news and he gives interview every now and then. But the best bit, they are currently making a movie based on his story :cheer: I've read the script which is great and they're just waiting for casting and then shooting. Hes even going to take me to the premiere!

I don't know any famous people but one of my very good friends is an archeologist and presented a C4 show called 'Xtreme Archeology' a few years back and has just started filming Time Team USA.

She's also 5 months pregnant and I've suggested she join here so :wave: to Meg if she's reading!

ooh i watched xtreme archeology!
this is the one where they go to really hard places to dig. like into caves and under water etc??

i remember there was a woman who did it who had red hair or something like that?

ahh cool - i was thinking of the one called alice.

Misslarue said:
Is it people we've meet or famous people we are actually friends with? :think:

I've meet a few famous people, no one great! Sue Pollard, Les Dennis, Boris Johnson, Bob Hoskins (I had words with him in a garage!), Chesney Hawks, faye white, daily thompson and one of the cure.
I've meet quite a few famous Aussies as I used to work in a cafe a few doors up from the Channel 10 building in Melbourne (TV station)

One of my best mates (Dans 'god parent') found a planet about 9 years ago. A pretty major achievement within the astronomy world. It was reported all over the news and he gives interview every now and then. But the best bit, they are currently making a movie based on his story :cheer: I've read the script which is great and they're just waiting for casting and then shooting. Hes even going to take me to the premiere!

chesney is a distant cousin in my family- his dad is my dads godfather.and chesney took me swimming in his pool when i was 2
how sweet..:)

i know adam f coz my uncle is his mate and works with him..thats about
it really!

oooo i feel really unimportant... :( :(

i dont know anyone :cry: :cry:

Misslarue said:

thats really something!!!

I dont know anyone but my bro is friends with johny vegas :puke: lol my bro was a runner on a show that johny was filming up in manchester and they both have a love of drinking so became friends. also the same bro went to college with kiera knightley so she came to my house a few times when i was younger.

_Rosie_ said:
also the same bro went to college with kiera knightley so she came to my house a few times when i was younger.

Lol one of my friends went to school with Keira so I asked him if he knew her well and he replied, 'I spoke to her a few times but didn't know her that well cos she was in the year below. She was really flat-chested though.' :lol:

Ive met jarvis cocker like a million times but i dont know if that counts really lol.

I know Dave, Russell and Abby from The Zutons. (i knew them b4 they were famous too) (ive even babysat for russell)

i know nobody !! Someone i know better get famous eventually or else !

I don't have any fancy family connections (though my mum's cousin was ex-footballer Ally McCoist's lawyer when he got done for drink driving :rotfl: ) but I used to work in a hotel.

There was a UNICEF conference on a few years ago around the same time as the G8 summit which was just up the road from us. A man asked me where the toilet was, I turned round to answer and was faced with Ewan McGregor smiling at me. :shock: :shock:

Well Im actually having a secret affari with Brad Pitt, this is his child too! :wink:
My mam is Audrey Hepburn and my dad is Cary Grant!
Now obviously Im completely lying but it sounds more interesting than who i actually know which is NO ONE hahahaa :rotfl:
(sorry Im in a silly mood hee hee)

mandspice said:
I had a holiday romance with this guy:

http://www.boxrec.com/media/index.php/Mario_Kindelan

He actually asked me to marry him in that slightly creepy foreign holiday romance kinda way....omitting the fact that he was already married!!

Oh that reminds me...

One of our tenants used to be a famous boxer. Im not going to say who though because of confidentiality :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back