Whose the most famous person you know?

*Star*

Reaction score
jumping on the back of the other thread about famous people from your area, i was wondering if any of us know anyone famous!!

can either be knowing someone famous through someone else, or personally!

for me, i think the closest to someone famous that i know is my dad... lol

my dad appeared in crimewatch (on a reconstruction lol), and my dad also appeared in a movie! called funnybones and was set in blackpool.

oh and i also know a guy who is regular extra on coronation street, and someone else who was an extra on emmerdale.

i think that's about it!! lol nothing really exciting!

I dont but my brother goes drinking with Matt Lucas and Gok Wan :shakehead: :evil: and Racheal Stephens but not jelous of that :rotfl:

And my nan's cousin is that cannoe mans wife (that one who went missing for 5yrs and then turned up) Not sure I should be proud of that :rotfl:

P.S My nans not proud either and hasnt spoke top her in years

I have 4 people very famous that I know...

Alan Cumming, who was in X Men, Golden Eye http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001086/ is my DISTANT cousin - met him a few time, last time probably about 10yrs ago.

Ewan McGregor's parents live next door to my friends family and we used to play football with him when we were little.

Buzz Aldrin (the other 1st man on the moon!) lives 1 street away from my inlaws and was childhood friends with my husbands god father

And the late Red Adair was a friend of my husbands family - I used to walk his dog - if nobody knows who he is, the film The Fireman was about him

I was friends with Roy Wood's (AKA The Wizard - Think really popular xmas song) daughter when I was little, her name was Holly Wood! Seriously!!

Thats my claim to fame!

I know Sir Trevor McDonald

and my OH is distantly related to Joe Cole

:D :D

wow how cool!!!

i know someone on here is married to a cage fighter? my hubby is MAD on mma, keeps asking me if i know who the guy is lol.

I know a few through work so meet them all the time. Won't write a list, but here's me and one of dear friends :)

What Time is it! :lol:
chsml.jpg

Mr Pasquale and I
untitled.jpg

Presenting Miss London a few years back with Richard Blackwood (if anyone remembers him :lol: )
missldnsml.jpg

In Brighton last Summer, with Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim
BikiniJudges.jpg

Celebrating NY 2007 with friends L-R Jon Clegg, Chico, Kimberly Walsh (Girls Aloud) Darren Paul, Me & OH
NYE.jpg

I know Ricky Hatton (Boxer)

My uncle was in Life on Mars, Ali G in da House and Corrie as an extra, he's also in pheonix camp (ricky's) so gets to meet all the stars all the time, im sooo jealous!!

PICS REMOVED ;)

i know jack (p for prat) shepherd
that guy from dancing on ice and hollyoaks (cant for the life of me think of his name)
My cousin goes out drinking with Chev Walker and Kevin Sinfield. (leeds rhinos rugby players)
erm....think thats it really for now that i cant hink of

Sarah&LJ said:
that guy from dancing on ice and hollyoaks (cant for the life of me think of his name)

Chris! I know him too and few of the other HO boys :) x

Erm...

Gazza taught me how to drink aftershock (think that is more of a take a break headline than something to brag about!) but that was during my colourful misspent youth! I also met Jason Orange and he was out his face and kept looking down my top (met him 3 or 4 times and he always did the same)

My cousin knows loads of famous people as she was at oxford uni.

She went out with Blake from Home and Away, and she caused a big scandal (was in all the newspapers) with OJ Simpson :shock: Think the papers thought she was the next pretty blonde!

I know a couple of footballers as well, I used to do a bit of PR work and got to know a few of them well (not THAT well :lol: !). I was always the one they used as a girlfriend to stop eager fans getting too close.....thought I'd get my head stamped on a few times! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Still waiting for Gerard Butler to knock on my door and ask if i'm free!

xxx

i live about 30 seconds from Sean beans mum and dad (he used to live there too ) and have spoken to him loads and my brother in laws uncle is Peter Stringfellow have met him a few times

I know Howard Donald (from Take That), his ex-girlfriend and their daughter.
He is lovely lovely lovely! x

I think the only famous people i know are Hull city player Nick Barnby, His son plays in the same football team as my little brother :)

Jason Price also lives next door but one to MIL but i doubt anyone knows who he is either :lol:

When i went to the Newz bar i got chatted up by Russ from Hollyoaks but hes actually quite boring tbh
Left me an answerphone message and just sounded a bit... boring...
But i duno if that can count as "knowing him"

And i went to school with the girl who plays Hannah in Hollyoaks

Nothing special 8)

Do these famous people have to be film/tv stars, singers or politicians? If not, then I can say I'm related to the bishop of Padua (Italy) :wink:

i cant say i know him, but i was surprised to find out that Chico (its chico time) knew me!

I bumped into him in a gym and he said Hi Liz!!

i was like- chico knows who i am!!!! :dance: :dance:

(he knew who i was from bodybuilding stuff cos he's an ex bodybuilder)

When I was about 12 me and my dad used to know Melvyn Hayes (played Gloria in It Ain't Half Hot Mum and was in Summer Holiday) cos he ran the pub down the road about 10 years ago. One night he wasn't working cos he was appearing on Shooting Stars and I was gutted cos if I'd known I'd have asked for some autographs lol.

gymbabeliz said:
i cant say i know him, but i was surprised to find out that Chico (its chico time) knew me!

I bumped into him in a gym and he said Hi Liz!!

i was like- chico knows who i am!!!! :dance: :dance:

(he knew who i was from bodybuilding stuff cos he's an ex bodybuilder)

Hehe! Bless him! He's such an angel, specially since I found out about bubs. Love him to bits :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back