WHOSE TESTING THIS WEEK? / THE OUTCOME UPDATE POST

lainey

Reaction score
Hey gals,

Noticed there is quite afew of us girls testing this week.... thought we should have a dedicated post!!!!

My AF is due on Thursday... I have had no symptons she is coming except Iv had sore breasts for eactly 1 week.

If my cycle ends up longer like last month its due on Sunday....

I got 2 positive OPKS on Day 13 and Day 14... so that would mean my cycle will be about 29 days which is what it usually is.

I am adement that I am not testing until Sunday!!!!! But that probably wont happen!!!!!!

The only other thing that has bothered me is iv had a tight tummy muscles for a week and a half, as if iv done a million sit ups, and the tightness has constantly been there.

Oh well whose all going to be testing and have any of you guys got any symptons????

hi lainey..

im testing wednesday, af due tomorrow. Symptoms so far have been really nasty taste in mouth for over a week, sore bbs for last few days, some cramps, bit of backache yesterday, hunger and my OH has mentioned i'v been yawning a lot and complaining of being tired ( i hadnt noticed) oh and have been quite moody....

Some of these started as i've headed towards AF so not getting too carried away. tested sunday (cos i couldnt wait) and bfn.

good luck with your testing :pray:

Good luck girls. this is a great post by the way...I think we should have one everyweek!! makes it easier to keep track :)

...Wait for me! Im testing tomorrow, AF is due Thursday too. Im so nervous! My symptoms have been AF style cramps for two weeks, bledding gums, weird dreams and increased creamy cm. Hope its a sign of pg, if not ill be embarrassed! :oops:

Good luck to us all x x x x

morning lainey :wave: i also feel my stomach tighten if you know what i mean.

here are my 'symptoms'...

hunger (feels like a am starving ALL the time!)
moody (NEVER been as moody as i have been the past few days!)
'dull' tummy aches
bloatiness
feeling very tired
backache (had it right bad last night and this morning!)

thats about it, i think, and im testing tomorrow with rachie :D (as long as DF goes to shop for me!)

also forgot to mention, been getting spots on my chin and across my chest and bb's :x :x

I wont be testing for a while but just wanted to say good luck to all of you who are, fingers and ears crossed for lots of lovely BFP's :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hope you all get a lovely bfp!

I too dont test till 10/11 March - the wait is killing me :(

Really excited for you all :cheer:

Im testing this week, although not too hopeful as ive had a major stressful month and we havent bd'd much :?

But good luck girls, here to bfps all round :hug:

Good luck to everyone who is testing, be thinking of you all! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Wow loads of you testing. Best of luck and lot's of sticky baby dust to all of you!!!!

:pray:

OH WELL NO BFP FOR ME THIS MONTH!!!

AF JUST ARRIVED 2 DAYS EARLY MAKING MY CYCLE 27 DAYS!!!!! WTF.

15 MONTHS OF 29 DAYS
1 MONTH OF 34 DAYS
1 MONTH NOW 27 DAYS.

WHATS HAPPENEING!!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!!!!

SO PISSED OFF

BFN and that cow AF has visited 3 days late but i'm guessing that maybe my cycle is 28 days (only been off pill for 3 months) Gutted - feel doubly stupid as really thought it would just happen again like last time. Nevermind! Fingers crossed this month. Good luck evryone - tonnes of baby dust to all...

Juz x

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

We havent had much BFP yet from the regular posters in the TTC forum, seems to be quite alot of newbies that are getting the BFP at the moment!!!

Grrr I just read on a doctor and answer website, that if you have always had regular periods then suddenly when TTC they become irratic, its because your thinking of TTC too much, its osmething to do with thoughts and your brain....... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How they fook do u pretend not to think to fool your brain????? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back