I hope this isnt the menopause

Topcat

Reaction score
Last month I thought I was pregnant due to the symptons I was having. Then I had my period and I know for sure that I ovulated last week (due a period in about 9 days), but my body has been really playing up for about 6 weeks (aching breasts, tiredness, lower backache) The last 2 days I have been so so irritable and weepy, feel really down, cant stop eatimg and just so tired but I wouldnt say exhausted like I had with previous pregnancies. Im 39 and really starting to get worried that my body might be starting the early stages of the change as im sure my hormones have gone haywire. Any opinions would be great as I am driving my b/f and best friend mad!! Thanks x

hi topcat well all those symptoms are pregnancy ones but i had all of those symptoms and i was told i couldnt have children so u n imagine how excited i was i even done tests and looked like faint ++s but after a long time of going back and forth to docs i found out it was my menopause so i was gutted im 28 and dont have any children........ but what im saying is it worried me and upset me for a while every one assured me that there where other ways to concieve im keeping everything crossed for u try not to worry it may not be menopause let me know though please xx goodluck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back