Who's next ???

charlie26

Reaction score
Well what an active day on here today ladies!!
Huge congrats to all you yummy mummy's who's had your beautiful baby's today!

I've lost track of who's ready to pop next???

Hope I'm not waiting too long now, got mw tomorrow so I'll see what her plan of action Is for me :) xxxxxxxxx

Hopefully i won't be too long if not before i get induced 6pm Wed...

So exciting seeing all these labour threads, seems like forever until it's my turn, but I know the time will fly by xxx

We've had a right busy week haven't we.

I'm happy to have pip this week if he/she wants to get a move on!!

Think it will be rosey next! I'm hoping to que jump though so watch this space haha xxxx

I have never since I joined Tri3 seen it so active with all the labour watch threads and birth announcements!!

Fantastic stuff and congrats to anyone I've missed :) xxxxx

Hopefully i won't be too long now!
Been in 'early labour' since last thursday!
X

Would very much like it to be me, having a serious down day today as woke up with stretch marks everywhere which I don't think I deserve seeing as the little bugger will be 1 week late tomorrow!! I'm so over this pregnancy lark now.

Wouldn't mind it being me, as if I'd be lucky enough! No pains or signs apart from discomfort, I'll be one of the unlucky ones who sail the whole 2 weeks over due! On a brighter note congrats to all who've had theory babies the past few days :)

It's definitely an exciting time on the forum! I've not logged on for a couple if days, then boom - this morning there are a load of new arrivals! Love it!

I've got a few more weeks yet, so going to enjoy sitting back and watching all the labour threads :)

Would very much like it to be me, having a serious down day today as woke up with stretch marks everywhere which I don't think I deserve seeing as the little bugger will be 1 week late tomorrow!! I'm so over this pregnancy lark now.

Awwwww hugsss 4 u hun, doing the daily check as well and I'm not counting my chickens. Some of the ladies on here have wunderfull ways of looking st stretch marks. Once ur baby is in your arms u will know its all been worth while. Hope ur feeling ok today xxxxx

Wow it was a crazy day yesterday, I only got to read this morning as it was my mums 50th yesterday and I spent the day with her, shopping meal ect. I bet it will continue to be hectic over the next few days/weeks with all you ladies fx xxx

Yes it was very busy, think everyone's in a race to beat each other haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back