my super-bizarre day!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i've had one of those days today that has just been so so strange!!

woke up this morning with my phone charger wrapped round my arm! had got a text in the night and must have fallen back asleep with it next to me!!

then i was lay on my living room floor exercising, legs up in the air, doing scissory type things with them. noticed something moving in the window - the bloody postman was walking straight past! lazy bugger should walk round instead of cutting thru from next door!!

katie came shuffling over to me with an elephant out her little wooden jigsaw thing and said "whats that"? (so cute, but it drives you mad by the end of the day, constantly being asked, who's that, whats that!) so i was like, its an elephant. her reply... "mumma!!" cheeky!! so my 15 month old thinks mummy's an elephant!!

took the girls for a walk this aft, cos the sky was lovely and blue and the sun was out. and somehow, i really am not sure how, got caught in a freak snow shower!! there was the tiniest little bit of grey cloud, so it must have come from there!!

wonder what tomorrow will bring?!

:rofl: your posts always make me laugh!!

well today i was knackered so i put the the kids in nursery all day and when i finished work (12.30) i went over to my sisters, had a long soak in her bath then sat and played a board game whilst eating peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches and drinking hot chocolate.

came home, got the kids, made stir fry for dinner, kids were in bed for 6.30, colin went out at 7.30

and ive been sat watching gavin and stacey since!!

i'm so jealous of your day terrie!! i'd love a nice soak in the bath and to chill withno kiddoes!!

i was well chuffed earlier to get 10 mins to flick thru women&home and have a brew :lol:

:rofl: my poor kids are gonna be in all day 2moro aswell.. im going for a message in the morning and then lunch @ a friends house :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back