Who like me is staying in tonight.

Me :D

Cant go anywhere because of LO so me and OH will be watching some crappy telly or a film till midnight then probably off to bed ....... to sleep :lol: i am so tired.

We're staying in for a quiet relaxing one this year. :D Big change from last year where we were still doing 2 hourly feeds. xxx

We're staying in too but have a few friends coming over. They will all have a few drinks and I will eat :wink:

I'm staying in.

All my mates are going out tonight. OH said he didn't mind if I went as he would babysit, but I feel bad leaving Dan and him all alone to bring in the new year. I probably would have gone if we lived near by but its a 160 mile round trip!

Im staying in! Weird to think this time last year i found out i was preggy!

Im in tonight, not interested in going out either.

Mum has got Nathan and Kieran though tonight so I can have a couple of drinks (Probably more than just a couple though :lol:)

Me!
We have been given champagne on many occasions (OH graduating, new flat...) but never drink the stuff so have half a dozen bottles. We've popped one in the fridge but we could pop another couple in if you girls would like a glass too :lol:

Chinese sounds good and a brilliant new one has opened up a 5 min walk from here :D

Were staying in tonight, gettign a takeaway and having some mates over to play mario cart and a few beers, my lovley pepsi max is chillling as we speak :rotfl:

Just watched peter pan with my little cousin, aunty and auncle. But now my little cousin is crying because my aunty told her off for spilling a glass of ribeana on her new zebra print rug. Oh the joys of screaming 7 year olds.
May go upstairs and watch lee evans in a bit :cheer:

Im in girls and bat this rate i wont be up at 12 - il be in bed with a book and choc. Bugger alcohol and crowds when i can be in my bed with my husband, my milk, choc and a book - thats fine by me!

were staying in!
Cadens full of cold and has a bit of a dodgy bum and im still battling this cold so im living life riskily and having a shandy with me beechams :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm staying in!! Which i don't mind but i have no adult company :( And ryan isnt mush of a drinking partner!!! so im drinking diet coke and attending to a whinge bag all evening

littlepip said:
I'm staying in!! Which i don't mind but i have no adult company :( And ryan isnt mush of a drinking partner!!! so im drinking diet coke and attending to a whinge bag all evening

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: I'm doing the same hun as Jaeda poorly.

Wishing you all the best for 09 hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Morganuk said:
littlepip said:

Ive decided to really pull and all the stops and have a

Curly wurly! woo :cheer:

Hope jaeda feel's better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

littlepip said:
Morganuk said:
littlepip said:

Curly wurly! woo :cheer:

Hope jaeda feel's better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been eating celebrations lol.
Shes on the mend slowly but surely thanks hun.

I'm staying in tonight too. Have martini and lemonade here (haven't had that since I was 16yo :rotfl:

Now you have all mentioned chocolate I may have to text OH and get him to bring me some home now!

Happy new Year Ladies!

Sarah xxx

EDITED TO ADD: The only glass I could find was a pint glass... I'm getting through this bottle damn quick now lol

Morganuk
Post subject: Re: Who like me is staying in tonight.

littlepip wrote:
Morganuk wrote:
littlepip wrote:
I'm staying in!! Which i don't mind but i have no adult company And ryan isnt mush of a drinking partner!!! so im drinking diet coke and attending to a whinge bag all evening

I'm doing the same hun as Jaeda poorly.

Wishing you all the best for 09 hun

Curly wurly! woo

Hope jaeda feel's better soon

awwwww it sounds like theres a few of us nursing poorly LO's at the minute :hug: :hug: :hug: to them all

helsekia said:
Morganuk
Post subject: Re: Who like me is staying in tonight.

littlepip wrote:
Morganuk wrote:
littlepip wrote:
I'm staying in!! Which i don't mind but i have no adult company And ryan isnt mush of a drinking partner!!! so im drinking diet coke and attending to a whinge bag all evening

I'm doing the same hun as Jaeda poorly.

Wishing you all the best for 09 hun

Curly wurly! woo

Hope jaeda feel's better soon

awwwww it sounds like theres a few of us nursing poorly LO's at the minute :hug: :hug: :hug: to them all

Yes hugs to all the poorly lil babies :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Get better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back