Who Is Your Favourite Member

lauramumof2 said:
x-kirsty-x said:
I like almost everyone, I have a few favourites but I wont mention names, I think theres been enough arguments on the forum today without stirring it any more :lol:

:hug: to everyone :hug:

oh go on, have a good stir, you know you want to :rotfl:

Oh, ok then! Theres this one member called Kirsty, she's got to be my fave, she's great :cheer: Now dont go getting all jealous!

:rotfl:

MM i am very sorry but i have to tell u this as everyone else is to scared to

IM THERE FAV
sorry hun

you all make me chuckle so much, its impossible to pic a fav :hug:

you know i wub you and your little lady!! :hug: :hug:

This thread has just made me giggle, how does everything turn nasty? Its just for fun!!!! :moon:

I have a whole heap of favorites but Fransmelle is on the top of my pile (sorry MM) she's a hoot that one!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
This thread has just made me giggle, how does everything turn nasty? Its just for fun!!!! :moon:

I have a whole heap of favorites but Fransmelle is on the top of my pile (sorry MM) she's a hoot that one!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

awwwwwww :hug: :D

I shall send you a photo of my leaning tower of pisa masterpiece :wink:

evemarie8 said:

I think there was something in the water tbh hun :lol:

frangelle said:

:shock: Erm............ I love ya and everything but really???????????? :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

I can't anyway because my big fat gut is in the way so I haven't done my bikini line, lol!!!

frangelle said:
evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

I can't anyway because my big fat gut is in the way so I haven't done my bikini line, lol!!!

:rotfl: I did wonder how you were going to manage something as spectacular as the leaning tower of pisa??? I can hardly even reach mine, let alone shape it into landmarks!!! :shock: :rotfl:

I think all the members on the forum are nice, theres a certain person that i feel closer too because she helps me all the time and is always giveing me really usefull advice (not that other people dont but you know what i mean).

:D

go on jenna tell them, its me you love isnt it :rotfl:

Tell them how much you love ME and i'll think about it :roll: :rotfl:

jenna said:

Tell them how much you love ME and i'll think about it :roll: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Come on you two, just confess your love like me & fransmelle, it's very liberating!!

jenna do i really have to show my affection in such a public place? yes? right ok then

lovesmiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back