Who is the best person to speak to?

Jazz

Reaction score
Just looking for some adcvice as going around in circles! Since 12 weeks I have had pain in my hips, one is swollen and very pain full. I also have pain in my wrists. Spoke to GP who cant see me for a couple of weeks, I called mid wife to see if there is any thing I can do in mean time she said call GP as im not under there care till 20 weeks, but GP said I should see midwife! Im thinking of changing midwifes as they haven't been helpful with a few things,I thought as I had a midwife that ment I could see them? Thank you

Not sure where you live - but being pregnant means your are under the care of both Midwife and Doctor.

I would call again and see if you can speak with another midwife hun - or see if your doctor has a cancelation or if you can see another Doctor

x

Just feel like im a pain to the both of them, Im going to call both again see if i can get some were!

Oh sweet.. I can relate to painful hips.. I am finding I wake in the morning and some days are sore, i have only had this in the last week.. push for a GP appointment, they should see you. Your not a pain your their patient xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back