who has taken their decs down?

I usually take mine down on the first, but i got so pissed off with this Christmas and being expected to go everywhere, they came down on the 28th.

I think mines coming down either today when I get back from shopping or tomorrow... depends when I cant be bothered. Cant believe its all over for another year :(

OH took ours down today while I was skiving, playing on the wii fit :lol:

Took mine down the 27th. That's good for me as I usually take them down first thing on Boxing day but didn't have time this year as went out. Had to come down early as needed to find space for the jumperoo and got people viewing my house as selling. The Xmas cards I got on xmas day didn't even see the light of day and are going staright into the recycling at Tesco.

went to my mums today and they have been taken down as well..... the room looks bare!

The tree will most prob sit in the garden for ages now though :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ours all came down yesterday too, nice to be able to see the whole tv again! :rotfl:

Took ours down yesterday. Just want to get back to normal now :) Isn't it dragging this year? :think:

Lou said:
Took ours down yesterday. Just want to get back to normal now :) Isn't it dragging this year? :think:

i did think the gap between christmas and new years seemed longer this year. Maybe its just the days it fell on making it feel longer :think:

wonder how long it will be till the easter eggs are out in tescos :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I took mine down Monday - i needed to get back to normal again.

Just about to start taking the tree and cards down - should be fairly easy this year as we didn't put much up. Couldn't get into the Christmas spirit this year - bah humbug :lol:

tomorrow is take-down-decs day for us, back to normal pleeeeeeeeease!!

I tok great pleasure in taking it all down on boxing day!!

Took mine down on the 27th, hate to see the new year in with the decs still up and the cats had made a cracking great hole in the side of it. :roll:

Me!!! sick of the bloody =sight of the sods

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back