who has taken my good wee boy??!

sarafet

Reaction score
aiden stayed with his gran last night, first time he's stayed overnight elsewhere since he was about 6 weeks or so.

when we went to collect him today he seemed a bit different and we went straight to chapel. apparantly he was up SIX times through the night and oh's mum kept giving him bottles :wall: totally not like him as he always sleeps through and he knows when his 4 feeds are etc.

so we get to chapel (he's always really good through chapel, sits and plays with his toys.. and he started getting restless, nothing would calm him down.. then he started SQUEALING!! i was so shocked bc he never does that! i tried to cuddle him but he wouldn't stop, so i carried him out - and he stopped :oops:

so we're sitting on the couch now, and he's SHATTERED.. his eyes are rolling, and oh lay him down to have a nap, and he started the squealing again :( like screaming his head off. so we sat him up again to see what was wrong and he stopped.. he just doesn't want to go to sleep :wall:

i can't believe he's started doing this, throwing wee tantrums, i didn't think that started till they were at least 1 :|

:lol: oh dear! trust me the tantrums come waaaay before 1! hes probably knackered from staying in a different environment im sure it wont take long to go back to normal :hug: Although these little 'off days' started to get more and more frequent from when my son was about 4months, its when his personality started to shine or should i say squeal through!

Sounds normal to me. They learn so many new things from here on out. Squealing and screaming included. Galen does both for fun :lol: :roll:

Did you see my post 'i've got headache' lol Cooper screams all the time :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back