Who Else Is Still Team Green?

DebbieM

Reaction score
We're still team green and definitely won't find out til the big day.

Just wondering who else is still a greenie? :D

I think Flump is a girl too. I was convinced for weeks and weeks it's a boy but I think pink now.

I don't mind either way though! :D :D

DebbieM said:
I think Flump is a girl too. I was convinced for weeks and weeks it's a boy but I think pink now.

I don't mind either way though! :D :D

We are greenie too, I was also convinced it was a boy, but now leaning towards girl. It is quite exciting not knowing!

Meeeee! I'm team green..but everyone thinks i'm having a boy...i'm just not sure?

anna i say boy for u :D

i dunno y but im finding this easy hehe i bet im completely rong 8)

im also team green not long to wait now to find out :dance: x

Me - I'm team green :D :D :D

Everyone thinks it's a girl though - I'll post the 4D pics when I get home from work and you can all give me your opinions.

I'm team green......you'd think with it being my fifth i'd be sure of what i'm likely to have but noooooooo

One week a girl the next a boy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am still team green for now, but not through choice. We may be able to find out at next scan on the 11th.

:shock: You all have more patience than me i had to find out at 20 weeks the not knowing was killing me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm curious but really wanted the surpirse. I want Matt to tell me on the day which we have :)

:cheer: I'm a greenie too. I got no thoughts as to what I'm having, a complete suprise :cheer:

Me me, im team green :cheer: :cheer:

So looking forward to the birth and finding out what our little one is :cheer:

me too :cheer: i have no idea what this one is and i cant wait to find out :cheer:

I'm a greenie too :D

Whole family thinks boy, but I'm thinking pink - mainly because I'm having nightmares that I have a boy and I keep forgetting to tuck his willy into his nappy and everyone drowns in his wee :lol:
Easier if I have another girl I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back