Who else is due in around 6 weeks?

andreaaa

Reaction score
Well as long as EllieBump stays put as long as possible, I've been told to expect induction at 34 weeks :shock:

Instead of June 10th (or 20th that I estimated she would be born :rotfl: ) my baby will be born end April/early May.

I'm such a queue jumper :oops:

Just wondered who else will be giving birth around the same time?

I am hoping :pray: that if it does get to the point where I am induced that they will do it on 4th May as that was my Dad's birthday. If I had been having a boy he would have had my Dad's name, but as its a girl it would be nice if she could share his birthday instead :)

Me and Kalia are 26th April :cheer:

So Andreaaaaaaaaaa and debeccaaaaaaaaaaa could give birth on the same day? :rotfl:

debecca said:

So Andreaaaaaaaaaa and debeccaaaaaaaaaaa could give birth on the same day? :rotfl:

:rotfl: Now that would be funny :rotfl:

debecca said:

Keep your legs crossed till the 27th April Ladies - it's my birthday on that day :D

The earliest i'm allowed a homebirth is 37 weeks which is 3rd May.. so if i'm lucky and baby is early... then we'll be around the same time... lol

Oooo quite a few then :cheer:

Babybee.. how funny - we had our wedding on the same day and now possibly our babies too :)

I have seen my MW for my 28 week appointment today - last time I saw her I was 16 weeks and everything was so different :shock: we had a lot of catching up to do :)

She said if I get to 34 weeks (as in 12 weeks after PROM) then I would be just showing off... well that's my little girl - stubborn like her Mummy :rotfl:

Sherlock said:
I'm due May 9 :)

Chances are you'll be before me also :)

I really am a queue jumper aren't I?! :oops: I remember feeling like I was due ages after you Sherry...

I think it's all to do with riding a motorbike, I'm filtering past you all you see :rotfl:

Im due 23rd April theres quite a few of us.

I'm due 17th May, but c section means it will be the week earlier.

Im due 3rd May hun....I plan on having him next month though. Havent picked my date just yet, we're working on it :lol:

xx

I'm due 2nd may but BP creeping up and baby is big so hopefully before then :)

im due 10th May but me and midwife have a feeling bub will make her grand entrance a bit earlier...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back