which pregnancy tests

toolost101

Reaction score
just wondering, has anyone used cheapies and got a negative, yet tested the same day and got a positive with a different test, please some advice on which tests? over 2 weeks late and still BFN i am trying very hard to keep positive, but its becoming very difficult lol.
shelly x

every person finds different tests better than others hun its trial and error the best positive i had was on a sainsburys own brand that gave me the strongest line 4 days before af was due xxxxxxxx

I'm same as Rach, Sainsbury's own brand, its about £6 for two, was a much clearer result than the clearblue for me.

i used a cb digital and a first response, thought the first response was great, was really clear. Im not sure i trust the cheapies 100 pct....

I thought all pregnancy tests where the same!! just the likes of clear blue were the 'designer' ones. lol. (with exception of the really early ones)
I used a home and bargin £3 one! was clear as day. :) and yep, im indeed pregnant.

i used cheapies and all i gotwere dud tests or really really feint lines that you had to hold out to light and squint to see,goto say best test i did was cb digital :D

I got 10mui ones off ebay (ultra sensitive) and were rubbish!! I used a tesco's own brand and a deep pink line appeared in seconds!! Was amazed!! saw it before it had filled the space with pee lol!!
I highly recommend tescos! Plus they are soooo cheap!! CB arent great i had a bfn with them as well as 10miu and 25miu cheapyebay ones!! All on the same day!! Tesco one was half way thru the day so it wasnt even fmu!
I was a true peestickaholic!! U may see my chart still on chartstalkers? lots of hpts lol!!
Good luck honey i hope u get ur bfp soon!

the ones you got off ebay, were they the ONE STEP strips? i got those, pack of ten for a few pounds but im now wondering how accurate they actually are :think:

I tested with an Ebay one to begin with that gave me my initial BFP.

Then I double checked using First Response Early and the line was really strong. Then tested AGAIN (paranoia lol) with a Clearblue and although it was ++++ is wasnt as clear as the other two I tried.

its so difficult when there are different results for diff tests...i guess its like most products though, everyone is different.. :wall:

shrinkin.violet said:
the ones you got off ebay, were they the ONE STEP strips? i got those, pack of ten for a few pounds but im now wondering how accurate they actually are :think:
I think they were.. id only trust the 25miu ones..the ultra sensitive are useless!! Didnt detect after 5 BFPs and a week later!!
Just get tescos own or sainsburys own.. i found Clear blues results too hard to see and very faint compared to the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back