which names do you prefer

keelybeck

Reaction score
hubby wants a name that can be shortened as a child for in the school playground but sounds good and intellectual in full as an adult for job applications (seems to think we are having a genius)

thinking alexandra could be shortened to Lexie
charlotte- charley or lottie

please let me know what you prefer or any other middle name suggestions

*** always wanted Madeleine as a name myself but not sure if appropriate now as baby due shortly after the year anniversary of Maddie McCann going missing

I love them both. I'd have to flip a coin if I were you because they are both gorgeous! :D

I chose Charlotte (It's my name :lol: ). Alexandra is pretty too, though! Both Great names!

I love the name Charlotte and I think Elizabeth goes really well with it :D

I love Charlotte. I prefer it shortened to Lottie than to Charley. Lottie would be beautiful on a baby girl

I prefer Alexandra as I know too many little Charlottes' now. Most of the ones I know are shortened to Lottie. There were 3 in one class at school last year, one Charlotte and two who went by Lottie.

Alexandra is far less used and I much prefer the shortened forms, either Alex or Lexie. Also Alexa will work if you wanted to shorten it down to that.

I like them both but voted for Charlotte - just because it seems to have a better ring to it with your family name. Both are beautiful names though x

I hope you don't mind but I've now put Charlotte on to my shortlist for girls names :D It wasn't there before because I didn't want to shorten it th Charley and didn't think of the shortening Lottie.
Thank you!

I like both, especially the shortened versions!

Hmm... How about;

Leanne (Lia)
Florence (Flo)
Mildred (Millie)
Josephine (Josie)
Eleanor (Ellie)
Samantha (Sammy)
Madison (Maddy)
Saffron (Saffy)
Antoinette (Annie)

?

xxx

:D They are both too nice cant choose a favorite!!!

But I dunno if its just me but I would swap the middle names around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back