Which kids programmes do you secretly love

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Following on from the thread about the ones that irritate us, which programmes do you try to encourage your LOs to watch becuase you want to watch it too!!

I love Space Pirates, I love the songs because Jake loves to dance along. I love the Tweenies because there is a Jake in it :lol: I love Rubber Dubbers, Thomas and Friends, The Mr Men Show, Spongebob Squarepants :D

Boogie beebies haha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: not been on for yonks now tho, or maybe i keep missin it?? :think:

Big Cook Little Cook! Because Baillie loves it! Maybe she's going to be the next Nigella Lawson :moon: .

Kim x x x

pocoyo :)

but I am also getting Seren into watching Dangermouse as I have the dvd and its fab. She also loves her Dr Suess dvd's, they are very retro lol.

I absolutely love The Wonderpets (its on series link sky+) its the best, i'm currently forcing Ted to like it, and 3rd and Bird!!!!

AnnaR2B said:
I absolutely love The Wonderpets (its on series link sky+) its the best, i'm currently forcing Ted to like it, and 3rd and Bird!!!!

This is my fav to lol. Ming-Ming is my favourite :oops: I have bought Jared a book and ming ming beanie for christmas!!!! also love in the night garden :D

I love Fifi, DD isn't that bothered, but we watch it together!

Xxx

This is my fav to lol. Ming-Ming is my favourite I have bought Jared a book and ming ming beanie for christmas!!!! also love in the night garden
AnnaR2B said:

Ditto!!!!! :rotfl:
OMG where can i get a ming ming beanie?????

PS - this is sewious!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

AnnaR2B said:
This is my fav to lol. Ming-Ming is my favourite I have bought Jared a book and ming ming beanie for christmas!!!! also love in the night garden
AnnaR2B said:

Ditto!!!!! :rotfl:
OMG where can i get a ming ming beanie?????

PS - this is sewious!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

amazon uk, come in a box set with a book for about £9.99.

PPS We deserve some celewy! :lol:

Ace - i'm buying it......hang on......

The phone, the phone is 'winging...the phone, we'll be right 'dare... :rotfl: :rotfl:

My husband keep singing (whats going to work - team work) at work!! :rotfl:

I quite like Balamory- i discovered this when someone took Hayden out and we had been watching it, when he left i went to turn over but realised i wanted to see what had happened..LOL
I love spongebob squarepants i watched it before i was even pregnant! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back