Which breast pump??

nikkimitch

Reaction score
Am hoping to be able to breastfeed again this time but know I find the middle of the night feed easier with expressed milk in a bottle so if I fall asleep I know how much LO has had and also can occasionally get someone else to do it :lol: I had 2 breast pumps - an avent one and a medela ?sp electric one with previous babies but they are lost in the black hole of my choatic house - have searched for hours but as supposed to be resting (bp problems) decided should give up and buy a new one. My previous ones were bought 6 years ago and presume changes may have been made since then so which pump would you recommend and why?? dont want to spend too much as this is definitely our last baby - thanks for any advice :)

i had the madela swing....
i liked it much better than the manual it was much kinder on the nips and i didn't have to use so much arm power... i threw my manual one away.
the manual was faster but not as comfortable.

I used a manual avent Isis one. I expressed evry day as I was going back to work when C was 4.5 months and this never let me down and I found it easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back