• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

where to get bargains?

neeko_1

Reaction score
um I'm all new to this so i have not got a clue where to shop for babies?? :roll:
i know the stores like

mamas and papas
mothercare
babies 'r' us

but where else ladies to shop and get bargains??
i live in London

Hiya,

I'm not sure what is near you but near me i have a massive tesco's which does loads of great baby clothes. As does a big asda near us. Primark does loads of cheap essentials. Ebay is always good to look if you have the time as well.

H&M also has decent maternity clothes and baby clothes, not too overpriced.

I have been looking in mothercare for basics and mamas and papas but only in the sales, its way too expensive, lol!

Hope this helps,

Lau
x

thanks girl.... i just can't wait to start buying things :D

yeh i had a look in mams and papas, from out side it was closed, and it look to expensive for me :?

Loads of shops do baby stuff, if you shop around you can get stuff really cheap.

I love the stuff in Next and Mothercare.

I have never in my life bought anything from Mamas and Papas as its just too expensive. We are looking at a pushchair from there which is £425 but thats the only thing we're gonna blow the budget on cos we really like it.

Im still too scared to add up the cost of everything we need! Luckily my mam and dad are great and my mam is going crazy saying she'll buy the cot and clothes and bedding etc bless her.

Good luck with finding those bargains :D

Neeko_1, I also live in London. I found some nice stuff in the sales on Oxford Street/Brent X. I tested out some of the prams/pushchairs at John Lewis there but I will actually buy the one I choose from ebay. I find that ebay probably has the most bargains.

Adams, TK Maxx, TJ Hughes(hope i got these 2 right).

And defo Ebay!

Yes TK Maxx can be great for bargains, I picked up a microwave steriliser for £15 with £18 worth of free extras in the box!

Vicky_Gazerimmer said:
I have got some amazing stuff from primark, and its really good quality too.

i have primark down the road so after my 20 week scan i'll be buying the whole store :D

Dinski said:
Neeko_1, I also live in London. I found some nice stuff in the sales on Oxford Street/Brent X. I tested out some of the prams/pushchairs at John Lewis there but I will actually buy the one I choose from ebay. I find that ebay probably has the most bargains.

Snap, we saw the pram we wanted in John Lewis-so had a play with it there, pushed it round and got a demonstration etc, then got it on E Bay for £ 160 cheaper!! 8) :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back