where to buy a pouch sling?

louise_d

Reaction score
Morning everyone :wave:
we've decided on buying a lovely mai tai from Maria but OH really fancies a pouch sling for when our little man 1st arrives - the only problem is wheres the best place to buy one from? can anyone recommend a site or shop? x

Ebay is quite a good place. Lots of shops on there.
Just type in pouch sling and you get a huge list.

www.bigmamaslings.co.uk

Remember you will have to measure to get the right size of pouch. Whichever make you choose will have their own website to help you with that. A pouch that fits him is unlikely to fit you too.

I bought mine from Ebay. I reccommend a Hotsling. I have 2, they can be used as soon as baby is born then when baby gets bigger you can use it to carry baby on your hip. It will come with an instruction DVD aswell.

I was in my local TK Maxx yesterday and they had about 7 or 8 different peanut shells for £9 or there about's cant remember exactly how much but it was peanuts :lol: compared to the RRP

http://www.thepeanutshell.com/

I got my pouch sling from ebay, premaxx I think was the make. Little bugger would never go in it though and would scream as she liked her arms free :roll: . I wouldn't spend loads on one unti you know what suits both you and baby.

I got mine off Ebay but its from Funkyslings! They have some nice ones!! :D

i would recommend against premaxx and babasling. It is very difficult to correctly position babies in them.

Hotslings and peanut shells are great!

thank you everyone for all the replies :hug: got alot to think about!! think we might go for a hotsling or peanut shell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back