Where is MissJuly?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
:offtopic:

She is being uncharacteristically quiet...

Oh MissJ...? Where art thou? x

:wave::petal::pompom::cheer:

Last thread she was super duper tired and not feeling herself..... hope she's ok......

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Sorry girls, was spending some much needed quality time with DH as he had the day off yesterday. :D

Bit confused - I'm feeling better now so no idea what it was that came over me and have been noticing clear CM when I wipe, even though I had dried up after what I think was OV the week before last. Anyways, yesterday I got a couple of lumps of clear/white tinged CM which was a bit stretchy so we BDed and I got worried thinking what it could have been - I checked externally after noticing and there was a bit more!

So I'm confused as to why I have it or what it means but will still be testing - TOMORROW!! EEEEKKKK!!!

How are you lot? :) x x x

Phew - you're still here lol..... you know I've never known anything about CM until this forum - I have no clue..... Good luck testing tomorrow hun x

Lol, I was the same, no idea about it - without the forum (and Google!) I would have gone through the month BDing whenever and prob missing the most fertile days!

Have tried Google but don't want to read too much - I get too carried away and it creates more symptoms lol. So, so nervous about tomorrow!! I haven't even bought a test yet! x

Told my best friend that I am now TTC and she sent me her spare test in the post! She got a 2 pack and hers was positive (2 years ago) so she said was no use to her sitting in a cupboard.... I've got about 10 ebay cheapies as well but I'm nowhere near testing - 19th November my date! Get to the shops woman!! lol - So how are you now? Last yime you were super duper tired, feeling any better??

Lol I know I should go and buy a test but I'm just way too nervous! :(

I'm feeling much better thanks, how about you?

I'm considering moving my test date and putting it after AF but now I'm confused about where I am so.... LOL. x

If my most fertile day was the 14th and I OVed then, I would be 11DPO. But I just don't know where I am. :( x

Oh there you are! Was worried the witch got you and you were curled up hiding in bed (as I was... hehe not really!)
Now now now, you cannot keep us waiting any longer than tomorrow, you promised us 26 October!
I'm not sure, if you are at 11DPO, if a BFP would show - LouiseB is best person to tell - she knows EVERYTHING!
Oh Louise...?
x

Thanks hun, I know I promised but last night I could definitely feel the cramping starting up again. Not as bad as my usual AF but definitely felt it and I also noticed an increase in CM last night but decided to just go to sleep and forget it cos otherwise I'll be all excited lol.

I haven't even got a test! 3 shops yesterday and only one had a test but it was just a single Clearblue for £9! Plus the last 4 Clearblues I had done were all faulty and showed no lines at all, not even a control line and I had one which gave me an evap so I don't want to use Clearblue again. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back