Where Do I Go For Private Scans????

kitten x

Reaction score
:wave: everyone xx

can anyone help x i suffer from ovarian cysts and im gettin pain from these, they cause me more pain when im pregnant im only early and midwife wont see me till 8weeks so the drs reception told me she is ringing me 2moz, im going to mention about my cysts as they are ment to keep an eye on me but havent been seen in ages and was rushed in 1-2 year ago carnt member :wall: , to have op as one got so big it twisted and made me very ill , if tomorrow when i speak to her she wont see me or send me for a scan just to check the size of the cysts i would love to have a private scan on them for peace of mind as i dont want them leaving to just grow and make me ill, where do i go or ring to book a private scan and how much do they cost xx

thanks for reading xxx sorry i went on :oops:
xxx :hug:

google it for your area :D

BabyBond are a company that do them but I am not sure on the areas they cover.

There are a few companies though

Google it hun - you'll find a company / hospital that does them near you :hug:

T'is a Secret said:
Google it hun - you'll find a company / hospital that does them near you :hug:

AArrrhh thanks xx
do i just write private scanning in derby??? god i sound stupid xxx

:? You re not stupid!, I would try and google it under that and see what comes up. should get some results. Good luck...!! speak soon xx :sleep:

susy said:
:? You re not stupid!, I would try and google it under that and see what comes up. should get some results. Good luck...!! speak soon xx :sleep:

sumtimes i feel it :lol: ,
yeah i will google it see where comes up not to fussed about travelin alittle x
spk soon x

I just googled to find my nearest private clinic. Sometimes the MW will also have details hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back