• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where can you feel baby kicking?

timsmom

Reaction score
I am sixteen weeks and I thought the uterus had only just moved out of the pelvis and yet, if I feel any movement, it seems to be up almost behind my belly button. It can't be baby that high up at 16 weeks can it?

mine started quite low down and has just got to the belly button kicking stage

I always feel the kicks low in my tummy, probably about 1 and a half to 2 inches below my belly button. When I first started feeling them though they were around my belly button, thats where I used to find her heartbeat too when I use my dopple always to the right and inline with my belly button. :D

Crystal xx

I first started feeling them really low, just above my pubic bone. They are now a little higher, probably about 2 inches below my belly button..

I felt my baby kicking low down for ages - like pubic bone level.

When I use my doppler the heartbeat is just under my belly button.

Even at 13 weeks it was quite high - when I saw my midwife and she prodded me she said the baby was a lot higher then normal, and that I either had my dates wrong or there was more than one in there. My scan the next day disproved both her theories.

First felt the kicks at around 15 weeks really low down above my pubic bone. Now I feel them half way between my belly button and my pubic bone but always to the left or right, never centrally.

i felt some strong kicks today and im 22 weeks, but mine were right up under ribs, was thinking its far too high :shock:

paradysso said:
i felt some strong kicks today and im 22 weeks, but mine were right up under ribs, was thinking its far too high :shock:

i get it there all the time right under my ribs i think its when the babys kicking upwards it pushes your organs aswell so it feels like its there but its not if u no wat i mean lol

I can now feel baby kicking around belly button level. It was very active last night!

i was thinking that, so i sat there quietly letting baby kick about, and its foot or some thing actually stuck out :shock: ive been thinking my bump was high up for a while as i cant sit forward, without my ribs killing

maybe i shud ring MW in morning?

i didnt see a foot i felt it though pop with my hand. if its not hurting you then i dont think you need 2 see you midwife maybe you just got a big baby :) or a little footballer in the making

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back