Where can I buy.....??

Beatlesfan

Reaction score
a bra strap extender thingy? A high street shop would be good so I can just nip and get it.... Wooly's don't do them, I am sure I saw them somewhere recently and can't remember where...any advice ladies? Need a black one.

And ... some of that waterproof, plastic-ey tablecloth stuff. We want to buy some to put on floor for hwne Imogen starts feeding herself which will be sooner than we think! Online stores ok to consider.. something cheap and cheerful. It's only gonna have bits of half eaten baby food on it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks gals

woolworths had some cheap plastic tablecloth covers i saw them this week end

kelsey said:
http://www.breasttalk.co.uk/directtoyou/shop/item.asp?itemid=108&catid=18

is this what u mean??

Yes! I was hoping to pay less for it and shop locally. But at least I know where to get it online.

Anyone know where I can buy one in a shop?

Thanks.

Also, I will check out Wooly's for tablecloth..ta very much. :cheer: x x

hi hun

sewing shops do those bra extenders also betterware if u have a local rep? if not u can buy on line :hug:

La senza do the strap extenders and so do most haberdashery shops.

The cloth you are talking about is oil cloth and you'll get it cheap in haberdashery shops too because you can buy it buy the metre.

Thanks Jen

I bought a bra the other week...the assistant convinced me I was a 28J ..... I've been wearing a 32GG and know the back is too big and cups too small, so thought a 30HH/J would prob be OK. The bra is very comfy otherwise and the J cup is snug. But it's deffo too tight round the back...I don't know why I allowed myself to be persuaded by the asst. Anyway, the label is off now and I've worn it, the shop is in Covent Garden so can't be ar*ed to take it back. Thought the bra extender thingy would be good.

Altho I am not back to my pre-pregnancy size (32F) I am happy to no longer be a 34L :shock: :shock: which is what I was when breast feeding....!!!

Said I'd leave it a year after Lo was born b4 deciding whether to have a boob reduction.

Beatlesfan said:
Thanks Jen

I bought a bra the other week...the assistant convinced me I was a 28J ..... I've been wearing a 32GG and know the back is too big and cups too small, so thought a 30HH/J would prob be OK. The bra is very comfy otherwise and the J cup is snug. But it's deffo too tight round the back...I don't know why I allowed myself to be persuaded by the asst. Anyway, the label is off now and I've worn it, the shop is in Covent Garden so can't be ar*ed to take it back. Thought the bra extender thingy would be good.

Altho I am not back to my pre-pregnancy size (32F) I am happy to no longer be a 34L :shock: :shock: which is what I was when breast feeding....!!!

Yeah shop assistants can be crap when measuring bigger sizes. Ive gone down from a 40G to a 36H so still a long way to go before im a 34DD again!!! Im probably not gonna have a breast reduction til after we have had all our children cos i would imagne they would just grow again after i had it done...hoping this diet will work and some of it will come away naturally but i seem to be losing it everywhere else but my boobs at the mo. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Said I'd leave it a year after Lo was born b4 deciding whether to have a boob reduction.

Beatlesfan said:
Thanks Jen

Yeah shop assistants can be crap when measuring bigger sizes. Ive gone down from a 40G to a 36H so still a long way to go before im a 34DD again!!! Im probably not gonna have a breast reduction til after we have had all our children cos i would imagne they would just grow again after i had it done...hoping this diet will work and some of it will come away naturally but i seem to be losing it everywhere else but my boobs at the mo. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I bought one of ebay for £2.74 last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back