Insert your own 6x4 photo in christmas card - where to buy?

Beatlesfan

Reaction score
I have a 6x4 photo of Imogen (in Santa suit..uber cute!) I want to slot in to a Christmas card. It must be portrait. I found some online at Mothercare but they are landscape...

http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Me ... AIRCQ?amp;

I can't change the picture I want to use...I have had 60 of them printed!!!! :shock: :doh: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Can anyone help me.... where can I buy some? I don't mind what pattern is round the edge as long as it's a bit Christmas-y. Thanks.

Mothercare had them at the tills the other day when I went in. They were reduced too.

Xmas ones so would be with the xmasy stuff :D

Oh I think they were landscape :(

I ended up buying some rather expensive ones in hobby craft... I will buy some chepy ones this year (landscape) and make sure I take a landscape one of Imogen next year!!! Thanks for suggestions anyway - I will get them from mothercare and wilkos.
x

I have the same problem. I really love the babies first christmas ones from mothercare. I think I might have to take some more photos lol

I ended up getting mine from asda. Pack of ten for £5 and your pics printed included in the price. I didn't know that and printed mine berfore so I ended up spending £8.50 ust for some photo cards!

Maybe try The Range? - sure i saw some in there the otherday, thro not sure which way the picture goes.....

You can get landscape ones from the betterware catalogue, not sure if you get that round your way or if its too late or not :think:

Primark had tons and tons of them this week £1 for pack of 10! I bought a load up for next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back