When will my body be 'normal'

YasminLNewitt

Reaction score
Hey! I miscarried roughly on the 15th July at 6/7 weeks. It took around a month to stop bleeding. Currently stopped fully. No spotting or pains. I had a slight womb infection after but things seem ok now.
I'm now curious when I will have a period? Also I think my hormone levels are all over the place as I have had awful spots on my face since and my mood is up and down.
Is a doctors appointment necessary?
Lots of love and hugs x

Hey Yasmin
Sorry I don't have any advice but this has just happened to me so wanted to say hello. I discovered a mmc on saturday at a private scan. I should have been 10 weeks yesterday but only measured 6 weeks and no hb etc.
Hope you feel better soon xx

So sorry for your losses girls.

l miscarried one week ago today.

My hpts are still showing positive but they are getting fainter.

My boobs have stopped hurting so everything is going in the right direction, I'm just hoping it doesn't take too long as I'm desperate to get back to ttc.

I've got another scan on 25th to confirm everything has passed as there was a thickened area inn my uterus still last week when they scanned me. They think it's just fluid and my body will deal with it itself, but if not then I'll be booked in for a procedure to remove it.

If you are wet worried that something isn't right then def pop along to the docs for a chat.

XX

XX

So sorry for your loss hun ive been there last year its just awful it was about 10weeks after mmc before my first period but it did take about 4weeks before i got a negative pregnancy result

All i can say is rest as much as you can and if you nd to go to doc just to get some reassurance take care xx

Hey Emily
I followed your story in tri1. So sorry.
Thanks for sharing Kaz.
These forums help me so much.
Yasmin i would go to docs if i were you. Just to get reassurance xx
Still trying to get my head round it.
Got my hospital appointment to talk about options at 3.15pm.

Sorry to hear about your mc. After my mc in June 14 my periods hadn't returned after 6 weeks so I was given drugs to induce a bleed. They did say that it could take up to 6 months to return but I was waiting for testing at the fertility clinic and I needed to be on a certain cycle day for those so they sped my body up a bit. If you are concerned there is no harm in a doctors visit, they may give you something to speed the process up.

Sorry for your loss Yasmin.

I had a mmc in February, it was around 5 weeks before the bleeding stopped and I had negative pregnancy test. I can't remember exactly, but I think it was another 3-5 weeks before my period returned. They've been all over the place since (anything between 30-60+ day cycles). It takes time for your body to get back to some sort of normal. But if you're worried at all, it might be worth popping along to the doctors, even if just to reassure you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back