• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when to test?

natashateale

Reaction score
Hi girlies, just need some advice please.
My cycle has always been irregular and after coming off the pil my first cylce was 37days, my 2nd cycle was23days and my 3rd cycle was 33days and now on my 4th cycle and its been 33days and still no sign of period. I am wondering if any one has any ideas to test to see if i am pregnant. I havent used opk so i dont know when i ov. Help please.

Well as you've had a 33 day cycle beofore, I'd leave it another week maybe then test x

i think definitely leave it until u have passed the date of ur longest period, so 37 days before testing as u could be on a longer cycle again. good luck hun xx

Thank you both, its going to be hard to wait another though lol x

very sage advice from the girls above but i wouldn't be able to resist a test with an internet cheapie. the down side of being a
:poas: is that you have to endure the BFNs.

I am 9DPO today and fully plan a cheeky cheapie tomorrow morning even though the packets all say only 55% will get a positive if pregger then!!

Good luck with what ever you decide!

Confession! I went out today to buy a test, i had to see and was planning ob testing tomz morning (couldnt resist) but the witch has got me or is coming. Just start now. Absolutely gutted! X

Oh hun sorry to hear but she might stay away if hasn't started yet fx

I am hoping so but very much doubt it. I have order opks for this cycle so hoping next month she really will stay away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back