• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When to test? Updated: Took test and it seems like a BFP!!

Ani

Reaction score
AF never came today so I am officially late! When should I test? I don't want to get a false result so want to leave it as long as recommended.

Help! :)

Ideally Id wait a week, but I can never do that have to test the 2nd day late!!!!! So So inpatient!! Good luck x

:wave:

If I was you I would test in a couple of days. Make sure you use FMU and If it's a BFN then I would wait till weekend and retest.( :fib: I would be testing everyday :) )

Just keep thinking to yourself that it is not over until the witch turns up.

Do you have any symptoms of AF or BFP

Good luck hope you get BFP :pray:

OK, maybe I will test on Valentine's Day :wink:

Yes, I have major cramps in my stomach now, which makes me think AF is on the way. Normally I only get these the day before AF, but I have been having them since CD23 on an off. Boobies are killing me also which could also be AF symptom... (I posted on another thread about my symptoms so sorry for repitition!)

So frustrating... :wall:

FMU? :oops: (sorry for being dumb)

Best of luck with TTC! xx

Ani said:
Yes, I have major cramps in my stomach now, which makes me think AF is on the way. Normally I only get these the day before AF, but I have been having them since CD23 on an off. Boobies are killing me also which could also be AF symptom... (I posted on another thread about my symptoms so sorry for repitition!)

Sorry I have not read your other thread (will have a peak in a minute)

These could also be pregnancy symptoms :pray:

FMU is first morning urine before you eat or drink anything, (You are not dumb at all)

:hug:

Thanks for the reassurance. I cant help but feel excited... :pray:

xxx

Ani, get yourself down to boots and buy a clear blue digital pregnancy test. These are easy to read and will give you a positive result 4 days before your period is due if you are pregnant. I got both of my positives 4 and 3 days before my AF was due with these. As you are already a day late you will be testing 5 days later then I did.

Ah go onnnn, go on, go on, go on..... *said in Irish accent*

I have everything crossed for you as have a good feeling about those symptoms.

Becs xxx

good luck ani :pray:

i also have had the cramps and backache for 3 days now which NEVER EVER happens so i think i'll test valentines morning.......just in case, wouldn't it be a great surprise!!!!!!

Hope you get ur bfp soon :hug:

lisa

Thanks guys!

AF still hasnt arrived... could this be it??? Oh feck it, I am gonna buy a HPT (or 4 :oops: :lol: ) today and test tomorrow morning.

Will let you know! xxx

Lisa, hope your get your BFP - sounds promising..... :hug:

Good luck to you both! Your symptoms sound very promising. Can't wait to hear the result! :cheer: :pray: :pray:

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND HOPE WE ALL GET BFP'S SOON!!

ANI - LET US KNOW IF YOU TEST IN THE MORNING, CAN'T WAIT :pray: I'VE NOTICED THAT I'M NOT AS HUNGARY THIS PAST WEEK, HAVE YOU HAD THAT? USUALLY I COULD EAT A HORSE :D

I HAVE ONE HPT LEFT AND I'M TEMPTED TO TEST, BUT THINK I CAN WAIT TO VALENTINES DAY. HAS ANYONE USED THE SUPERDRUG HPT'S?

THATS THE ONE I HAVE, JUST WONDERED ARE THEY ANY GOOD OR WOULD I BE BETTER TO GET A DIGITAL ONE?

LISA

Hey Lisa,

I havent noticed myself not being hungry but what I have noticed is that I want to eat lots of fruit and raw veg (normally I have to force myself) so maybe this is a sign. (I hope this habit continues if I do get my BFP :dance: )

Other than that, nothing... well, the sore boobies too...

Hope we all get BFPs soon... no fair how hard it is!! :x Lisa, maybe we will get BFPs together and we will have October babs!!!! :cheer:

Well girls, I got some HPTs yesterday, the ones with the circle rather than the digital ones, and although its fainter than I would like, the BFP circle is definitely there!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to die of shock here... :cheer: I will come back on forum later... I just need to let this sink in.

:hug:

(p.s. come on Lisa, you have the same symptoms as me, do your test, do your test! :))

Hey Ani go girl :cheer:

I'm so excited for you congratulations!!

I was sooooooooo tempted to test this morning but told myself tomorrow is valentines day i can wait one more day. so i'll test tomorrow morning and let you know :pray:

I tested on monday and got bfn so maybe tomorrow. I'd just love to write on his card in the morning "Happy Valentines Day DADDY, I'M PREGNANT" :rotfl:

I only have a superdrug test and don't know if there any good so if its a bfn tomorrow i'll buy a clearblue digital.

lisa

Fantasic news!!!!!! I am so pleased for you...lets hope it will be a good week for a few more of us! :pray:

Now that you are officially pregnant you can eat as much chocolate as you like (and as much of that fruit and veg you are craving!)

Well done :hug:
sal x

That is faaantastic Ani, congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon