When to test... in fact when was OV???

Applecider

Reaction score
Hi guys me AGAIN sorrryyyy :wave:

Whens the best time to test? Ive only got the cheapy pregnancy tests when do they pick up?

I had my surge on CD12 does that mean I oV'd on cd13 as that showed up very light in OPKs?

Im on cd16 today, so that probably makes me 3dpo. I cant handle all this symptom spotting im going mad xxx

Hi hunny

If you dont know when you definetly ov'ed you count the day after your surge as 1dpo, so you are 4dpo now.
Some of the ladies on here have got faint lines 10dpo so you could try a test then but it still could be too early x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omgosh thats a looooooooooong time to wait!!! thanks hun xx

I know hunny :(
Worth it if we all get our bfp though :) x x

And some for you hunny

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

I'm in same position, no idea when to test at all cos no idea when my ovulation was! Did a sneaky one this morning but knew it would be a :bfn: AF due on Tuesday I think so I'm not gonna test till Monday at the earliest (or so she says!!!). Good luck ladies :dust:

I tested DPO 10 (CD26) got a BFN, tested DPO 11(CD27) and BFP - I got my LH surge on CD15 and counted my OV as CD16 - its worth waiting to test - what a difference a day makes! Hope that helps....

Oh yes wait a wee while yet - sucks doesn't it the wait! Like the others are saying tho - worth it for the :bfp:
xxxxxxxx
PS :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks all. will do that then wait a wee while more at least until AF is supposed to arrive. whats meant to be is meant to be.... thanks guys xxx

:dust: for all and :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back