When to see gp.....

Bubbles26

Reaction score
3rd cycle after mmc/erpc.
I used to be regular 29days. I'm now on cd30 with no +opk..... Last cycle was 37 days.
At what point do I go to the gp? Or do I just sit it out?
I feel like my life is on hold and that I'm wishing my life away waiting for ovulation and the TWW.

X

hey hun sorry to hear you are going through this. i am on my 2nd cycle since erpc and cycle seems to have gotton back to normail. I know how frustrating it can be and i dont think it will hurt to go to gp, i went last week just for some adice and she said it takes a while for body to get hormone balance back and to give body a chancebut it nade ne feel better going.

Id go to gp. Im lucky to have a really good one and he did blood tests etc when i said i was worried things werent right , they may do a few tests for u, maybe even an ovulation blood test. I reckon theyd do something if u explain how worried you are xxx

Thanks girls. I saw the lady who works on reception earlier (know her from something else too) and she asked how I was so explained my concerns. She said to book and appointment. I have defo ovulated the last two months as I've temped. Must be hormones.
Hope you both catch soon xxx

thanks hun, you 2, fongers crossed for BFP for us all soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back