• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when should i put hope on cows milk?

Melly+2

Reaction score
Shes still on her babay milk and was wondering when to put her onto full fat cows milk and how should i do it, mix a bit with her normal bottles and keep increasing the amount i really dont know, any help would be greatn thanks x

From 1 year old she can be on cows milk.

The way we did it with Lydia was to start with 8oz formula + 1oz cows milk in the same bottle.

2 days later we changed to 7oz formula + 2oz cows milk

2 days later we changed to 6oz formula + 3oz cows milk

2 days later we changed to 5oz formula + 4oz cows milk

2 days later we changed to 4oz formula + 5oz cows milk

2 days later we changed to 3oz formula + 6oz cows milk

2 days later we changed to 2oz formula + 7oz cows milk

2 days later we changed to 1oz formula + 8oz cows milk

2 days later we had her purely on cows milk

:)

I put Arianna on it from about 11 1/2 mths.... she switched on to it no problem, never had to wean her off the formula

I just took the plunge with stephen and put him straight on it as soon as he turned a year old.
He was a bit bleah for a couple of days getting used to it but wsnt sick or anything and was fine with it and kept asking for more.

We just swopped over at 12 months. Had no ill effects from it, although my friends little girl had a bit of a runny bum when she swopped over.

Thanks everyone,hopes a bit fussy so i will try and just giving it her but i can see me having to wean her onto it, i canstop sterilising bottles soon too cant i, x

You might not need to wean her off it. I havn't switched Jake yet but he has tried cows milk and drank it no problem. I would just try Hope with cows milk and if she won't drink it then think about mixing it with the formula for a bit.

I haven't yet..
Keeley has cow and gate growing up milk but i give her cows milk with her breakfast cereal

Hi

When we stopped BF Kiara we just automatically switched over no problem :)

I stopped sterilising bottles at 6 months!
and switched to cows milk when ewan was 11 months.

i switched to cows milk 2 wks before Louies 1st birthday, we ran out of formula & Rich said not to buy anymore try him on cows milk! he never even flinched just drunk it as normal.

good luck Mel do it when you're ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back