• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When should I feel it?

PinkHank

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well!

I am just over 17 weeks and haven't as yet felt the baby kick. I have heard mixed things about when I should feel it and what it should feel like, and I know eveyone probably experiances this at different times. I was just wondering about you girls, when you first felt it, what it felt like and where you were? Do you auomatically know its the baby kicking?

I can't wait to feel something, just for reassurance more than anything.

Looking forward to hearing all your first kick stories :)

x

Last edited:
I felt the fist movements at 16 week this time but i didnt untill 20weeks with my son. its notmal to be later on with ur first coz u miss the early movements coz its just like popping and wind, easy to dismiss. like u said tho, were all different. x

i felt babys first movement at 13wks (nice and relaxed reading in the bath) this time and with my 1st (i was lying in bed and felt popping sensations) around 16wks.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back