when does sickness end?

meandthebump

Reaction score
I am now 11 weeks pregnant and have been sick most days since 6 weeks. The tiredness i felt at 8-10 weeks seems to have subsided a bit and this week i stayed up past 10pm a few nights so was very proud of myself :lol:

I am really hoping that my sickness will get better in the next few weeks and am hoping that my positive thoughts on this will help :wink:

So roll on the next few weeks and fingers crossed for a smooth transition from vomiting mess to blooming mum-to-be! :dance:

I hope the sickness wears off for you hun. Some people can have it all through pregnancy, I dont envy them at all :wink: I would be quite happy to continue as I am now with the occasional feeling of nausea and thats it :hug:

Dont listen to what they say in the books, it does not always end at 12/13 weeks lol!
i was counting the days untill that time and but the sickness carried on untill about 26 weeks!
it calmed down but was still awful, and i still feel sick now if i havnt eaten. make sure u always have mints on u or a snack or sumthing cos hunger is the worst thing!!
Its different with everyone though. Hope it gets better tho hun!!!!! :hug:

iw as thinkin same thing ....my morning sickness seems to have worsened wen i turned 11 weeks n thts wen its ment to calm dwn ...im glad in a way tho cuz least i no everythigns ok if im being sick ..as i read sum where sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy ...even tho i noo a lot of people who had no sick ness and a healthy pregnancy ...u no wat thy say bad pregnancy good birth...atleast im hoping thts true lol :pray: x

Hope it winds down for you soon. SOME people continue with the sickness but MOST people find it wears off xxxx

Hope you feel better soon

I'm afraid and was one of the ones that was sick the whole way through :(

ahh bee poor you! Does it put you off having another one? Im worried that if i feel sick all the way through i wont want to have another one as it's really getting me down, i cant wait to feel a tiny bit more normal again.

I am 11 weeks too (my ticker is a day slow) and I feel SO much better. Still nauseas but not puking much at all now

Am guessing it will be soon............

:hug: it stopped at about 17 weeks for me and has now returned at 33 weeks :wall:

I had terrible nausea from 5 weeks onwards, so bad I was signed off work! :(

However the past couple of weeks it has improved....and im feeling better all the time! Still have days where I can feel a bit gaggy though.

The key for me is to eat as soon as I feel hungry, if i have an empty tummy im worse!

I haven't :puke: 'd for 3 days now... yay

But tonight at the supermarket I almost did.... I jsut can't be around food.

So strange that I hate food when I have always loved it so much.

Tiredness is slowly getting better too.... feeling 70% better I think.

Today has been my first 'sicky' feeling day - but Ive had a bit of cramping too so been a bit worried

Tiredness is as awful as ever - just got back up after having been to bed :lol:

christmasbabygirl said:
i was sick outside wilkos today in the high street it was soooo :oops: :oops: :oops: lol x

At 33 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Dont say that!!!! :shock:

haha dont worry hun! its the only time iv been sick since like 26 weeks i think
i dont think it was preg related i just woke up feeling dodgey!
was very embaresing though got some funny looks!!!
I wouldnt worry anyway its very rare that it continues all the way through like the other ladies say x

My mum was ill all the way throught with me and I hope I'm not following suit cos I have been really ill the past week. Vomiting everywhere at the slightest of smells, even if I think i am going to smell something its starting it off- I still wake up feeling sick and it's still lasting 24/7.
I had a reprive last night as i seem to have the flu which has blocked my nose up.
I am convinced my urine stinks of bleach and one of my cats reeks really bad to me, i am going to have to wash him.
I hope it passes soon as I cant even have a kiss or cuddle as i just wanna :puke: on my hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back