When do you think I ovulated?

Cori

Reaction score
I started TTC at the beginning of August, but unfortunately didn't get pregnant that time. Going by these dates, can you tell when I ovulated (if I did)?:

My cycle was 25 days. I got my period on Monday 21st July at 11pm, so call it Tuesday 22nd. I got a very faint OPK on Friday morning 1st August and a definite positive OPK on Saturday morning 2nd August. I had stretchy CM for 3 days before 1st August, but I was waiting for a positive OPK. It was less stretchy (more watery, but slightly stretchy) on the 1st and 2nd. I had spotting on Saturday evening 2nd August and then TTC that evening. The day after, on Sunday 3rd, I was bloated and had slight cramping (which went on for my 2ww). I got my period on Saturday 16th August at 5am.

sounds like you ovulated on the 2nd August :D

I think you ov'd 12-24 hours after your positve on Saturday 2nd August so most likely saturday night/sunday morning

Thanks, I thought so. Probably when I was spotting, yeah? So basically, I left it too late to TTC?

Hi Cori

To have the best chances try BDing every day or every other day from when you get your EWCM so maybe Wednesday, Friday and Sunday would have been good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back