When do you bloom!

Little bean

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm 16 weeks and feel so uncomfortable, this is my first bean can someone tell me when the stretching pains go and why am I so tired all the time. I want to start blooming and enjoy it. X

I still get very tired but I don't have stretching pains much anymore. Mine went away around 20ish weeks but its different for everyone!

yeah my strecthing pains went away around the 20 week mark as well, and although im still tired I'm not half as tired as I used to be xx

Hi guys I'm 16 weeks and feel so uncomfortable, this is my first bean can someone tell me when the stretching pains go and why am I so tired all the time. I want to start blooming and enjoy it. X

IM 16 weeks this week and sooo tired aswell, its awful and i do 12 hour days by the time i tavel to and from work, Im still having period like pains too but not feeling uncomfortable too bad just at night when i need to sleep x

i am still tired. and i still get odd pains. but i can see growing.

Im nearly 24 weeks and I still get tight stretching on my tummy, luckily I haven't had much tiredness x

I have been sooooo tired throughout my pregnancy so far, but over the past week I have started to feel a little more energy (I'm almost 20 weeks). I keep hearing from people that you'll suddenly get a "burst of energy" (which for lots of the lucky people that speak to me started around 14 weeks...grrrr!)

However, I'm beginning to think I'm going to get more of a "trickle" of energy, not a burst :)

As for the pains - every now and then I still get all sorts of stretching/etc, and a new one where I suddenly really need to pee bad, then I have a bad pain in my tummy after - I think Bubs has found a new place to bounce around!

All normal though hun. x

i get that, need a wee and the pain after for about 10/15 mins. i thought i was holding my wee in to long.

strange I get those pains too. I get them as soon as I stand up to go pee and it eases off after. I also thought I was just holding on for too long even though I wasn't bursting for the loo xx

I started to feel a bit better at about 23 weeks (more energy and I'd got used to the bump by then). That said I'm sleeping a bit less now as can't get comfy so am a bit moody and cry at strange things (I'm a cow without sleep!) but with some sleep I'm actually enjoying being pregnant. My hair is glossy though and my skin is the best it's ever been - the 'bloom' will come :)

id say the best time is normally between 20 and 28 weeks hun

Thanks guys I thought you got through the first tri and it gets better but your telling me it's now 20 weeks pls lol. Grumpy lil bean. I just want this tiredness to go. Oh well be worth it in the end. :0) x

Mine was probably worst between 14-18 weeks hun, after that stretchin pains have seemed to stopped since then :/ Might return though Im not sure as Its my first baby :). Im sure you'l start to feel a lot more chirpy and energetic soon though; the joys of pregnancy eh lol xx

I hate to say it but I have never bloomed!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back