When do I start testing?

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls, af is on her saying so hoping to get night this month and produce a BFP, only prob is I had a mc so this is my first af which has been all over the place, what I. Asking is when do I start testing ov sticks again as not a clue how long my cycles are?? X

Hi twinkles,

How long were your cycles before?
I would personally start testing from day 9 to ensure that the surge can't be missed :) xxx

I never had a cycle, came off pill, first af 30 days but never had a second as I was pregnant but had mc and this is first af since x

Oh I see, hard to know then, I would test from day 9 still just to be sure, I think thats the correct day for if you have 28 day cycle.
I am sure I have messaged you before on here but wanted to say sorry again about your miscarriage-I know how hard it is :hug:xx

Aw thank u Hun, I'm fine tho just eager to get a BFP again! Will start Sat I think that's day 8....how's ur BFP coming along?x

I know how you feel-I have been the same.
I am hoping this is the month for a BFP!! I am only 2-3dpo so got a while yet til testing. All I can do is hope that we did all we could this month.
Loads of luck to you and hope its not too long before you Ov and get your BFP!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back