when did...

rachie29

Reaction score
any of you start to gt your LO into a routine?

Now we seem to have cracked thelishing B/feeding, Holly seems to be establishing her own little routine (with some variation obviously)

9am feed, then is awake until around 12-1ish when she then feeds again and then goes to sleep. She sleeps til about 4/5ish when she has another feed. She will then either sleep or be awake, we let her do whatever at the moment on that one.

we then give her a clean (bath or top n tail) at around 6.30ish and then she has some time with us before falling asleep and itake upstairs to bed about 7-7.30ish... she usually goes straight to sleep until about 11ish. Then its a feed, back to bed, a feed around 2-3ish and then again a short feed around 6amish.

We have kind of followed her lead and fallen into this semi routine already... i'm not following any book or anything. It isn't an on the dot routine and I know she is feeding properly as she is gaining the correct amount of weight.

Does anyone else have a semi routine like this already? she is so young i thought she would be more unpredictable than this at this age?

thats good for 3 weeks!

Mia had a 'routine' at about 6 weeks i think...but now ive just introduced a new one :D

good luck with it

i know, it seems too good to be true...

6 wks seems more realistic... i guess we'll just have to see what happens

That routine is fantastic at 3 weeks!

Amber kind of fell into her own routine but i wouldnt say we had a proper one established until about 2 weeks ago, in the sense of i mean bed at 7 and she gets herself to sleep and doesnt usually wake till 7 the next day and bottle feeds are roughly the same time each day.

Prior to that, she was kind of falling asleep on us which got sooner and sooner each nigth as she has got older...

well done u! xx

ryan was all over the place up until afew weeks ago, now he gets up around 8/9, has bottle then little play then nap, then bottle then play then nap, then bottle play bottle bed at 9:30 lol

About 2 weeks ago :oops: :lol:

Ryan's never had a routine until now cos we've always been laid back and let him decide when he wants things, but I started to notice a pattern and I used that as a basis for starting him with a proper routine. Things are so much easier now for him and for us.

3 weeks is pretty early but some babies just fall into their own routine naturally. Don't worry too much if it doesn't last, but then again if it does, enjoy it :D

We don't have a routine,really. They scare me :lol: and it seems Willow takes after her mum in that sense. I did try to impose some sort f routine a while ago, but it just ended in confusion and me feeling guilty, so we're back to our usual happy muddle

Isaac got into a rotuine at about 5months :D :lol:
Some LO's are quick, some not, as long as they're happy I say :hug:

We don't have a routine as such apart from the fact that we try to bath him, change him, feed him etc at a similar time each night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back