When did your LO start giving kisses?

charlene09

Reaction score
For the past few days AJ has bin giving lots of kisses, he is 18 months and I am just wondering is this late? He'll climb on me come right up in my face and go mm then when I kiss him he then goes ma so makes the kiss noise :D

Bless him! It's not late at all hun.

If I say 'kisses' to Jack he goes all shy and leans in so I can kiss his forehead! x

H tries to kiss but it normally is just an open mouth lunge at my mouth!! Cute tho!!
xxx

Awww love it. My Lo has been giving kisses for around three months, its soo cute. But def wet and slobbery lol lol lol xxxxx

Awww... That is just the sweetest thing! Can't wait for Emily to give me kisses! :)

I love his kisses, get all dribbled on but they're the best kisses ever!!! Proud mummy moment <3

as a teacher ALL kids do things at different stages, one child may do one thing quicker and another something else a little earlier! I wouldn't worry about WHEN he does them , ENJOY! he sounds lovely x

i get open mouth kisses, i go to kiss her and she turns her head and opens her mouth wide lol

Daddy has taught cam to stick his tongue out!!! Cheeky. Slightly embarrassing when he kisses our friends like that.

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back