When did you show?

its horrible im single now so its worse for me. i wouldnt care if i had a nice DH to be proud of me growing him a baby lol

honestly, youre better off getting on with it on your own, you can make all the decisions yourself!! :hug: bet you look glowing anyway!

Im sat in my dressing gown looking down at my tummy, I feel FAT tonight and my boobs seem to be expanding so much more than last time, they say that they dont grow second time around as much but that does not apply to me! I'll be needing bigger maternity bras again soon :lol:

yep me too, Ive been wearing my 'normal' bras this week cos my maternity bras make me feel ugly but I found that only I still fitted me and just took it off now and decided I shouldnt be wearing it :( Im getting my hair done tomorrow so hopefully the ugly bra wont bother me!

hey what are maternity bras? becuase i got some boneless ones from mothercare they ok? and i knoooow i feel massive today. weird how this thread was made tonight and we all having frumpy days :( :(! xxx

well if you're still trying you may be!! 4 days to go accordig to your ticker.. let us know if you get a bfp :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back