When did you show?

*Hope*

Reaction score
i dont mean to yourself, as in feeling bigger etc, i mean obviously look pregnant to strangers etc?

i dont think i do yet. I feel MUCH bigger. but i still dont appear pregnant to the uninformed eye i dnt think x

ive only recently started to show and im 24weeks now!
people still dont think im 6months gone when i tell them though haha!
xx

is that you in your avatar hun? x

Im not really showing to anyone else although I bought my first maternity jeans today because mine are getting very tight! Ive put on 3lbs but in Next changing room today I looked like I had piled on 3 stones! I hate changing rooms!

is that you in your avatar hun? x

yeah thats me haha, i look huge there but when i have clothes over my bump i dont look that big!
its only sprouted out of nowhere very recently!

Its a very neat bump :)

i feel like a fat girl not a pregnant one haha

Last edited:
thank you hope :D
oh i felt the same at around the same time as you, i just felt like i had extra podge!

Hope you will all of a sudden develop a very big bump and you will wonder where the hell it came from! x

haha as opposed to my middle age spread i have atm and im only in my 20s lol.

i have a big night out sat night (im the driver of course) and i have booked in at the hair dressers so i dont have to have a bad figure and bad hair :)

about 18 weeks with my 1st and 16 weeks with my second

haha as opposed to my middle age spread i have atm and im only in my 20s lol.

i have a big night out sat night (im the driver of course) and i have booked in at the hair dressers so i dont have to have a bad figure and bad hair :)

Ditto! Got a cut and highlights booked in tomorrow! and had a leg wax today so I dont feel so unsexy, but I just look chubby! Like I ate all the mince pies over christmas.:wall2: so unfair, I was so sick over christmas I hardly ate anything!!

Hope I think I'm the same as you - I think I look a bit pregnant in that I've obviously but on lots of weight round my middle, but is just a big spare tyre of wobbly lard! Baby should be nice and toasty somewhere under all that, but am looking forward to having a proper pregnancy bump rather than rolls of flab!

Lmao reading this makes me laugh. I was the same tiny - i didn't eat any christmas dinner :( usually my favourite thing. I'm not sure anyone else notices i'm pregnant when i'm walking around with my coat on.. But when it's off i get all get all the stares! I think people are thinking.. Is she fat or pregnant? Lol :$ i can't fit any clothes anymore, mainly due to boobs waaaah :'( xxx

lol we should make t-shirts, "its okay Im pregnant, you can ask!"

I saw a stand up commedian once who said he never gives up his seat onthe tube for pregnant women. He justified it that he'd rather see a pregnant woman standing up and tired, than a fat girl sitting down and crying!

I'm huge and obviously pregnant! Starting to wonder how big i'm gonna get though - i always pile on the weight and carry alot of water but this isn't funny anymore! I thougt once i had the initial expansion things would slow down but bump seems to br getting bigger daily! My old stretch marks are starting to itch already too - so looks like i'll be a zebra again soon!

I have a tiny bump that appeared not too long ago i just look like i'm putting weight on lol

lol we should make t-shirts, "its okay Im pregnant, you can ask!"

I saw a stand up commedian once who said he never gives up his seat onthe tube for pregnant women. He justified it that he'd rather see a pregnant woman standing up and tired, than a fat girl sitting down and crying!

such a good ideaaa!!! where would we find a place that does those t-shirts tho.. it's should be exclusive to pregnancy forum members too.. then maybe if people seen the t-shirts they'd join too! (have the website displayed somewhere..) am full of ideas lmao.

that's so mean about what the comedian said!!!! xx

Last edited:
I know, can you imagine! These commedians just say it for effect though dont they! Its true though when you're at that inbetween stage and people look at you like, are you pregnant or just gained weight, and theyre too scared to ask incase its the weight!

its horrible im single now so its worse for me. i wouldnt care if i had a nice DH to be proud of me growing him a baby lol

aww bless you hope :( we're proud of you're growing bump!!!!!!!!!!! don't need no man. lol :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back