When did you feel baby moving?

MammyHip

Reaction score
Hello Ladies
I'm getting really confused but excited as I'm nearly 14 weeks, but really starting to feel fluttering in my stomach. I maybe feel it about 3-4 times a day, always in different places but i can't help but think its baby moving. Even though scans are really reliable i have a strong feeling i'm a couple of weeks further on than they are saying.
How early did you feeling your baby moving?

Could well be your baby, I felt fluttering for a few weeks before I felt a definite kick or movement. The fluttering started at around 16 weeks for me and definite movement at 18 weeks.

I am convinced I felt movement from 13-14 weeks, but I was very skeptical because it was so early.

LOL can you use the words convinced and skeptical in the same sentence? I'm not sure :think:

With certainty I felt movement at 15 weeks for me, felt like I had a little fish in my tummy, was lovely.

Can't wait to get to that stage. I have such a rumbly tummy anyway though so probably won't notice until i get a proper kick!

ummmm i hardly had any feelings at all until about 18 weeks, then i got a few pops/flutters normally just before bed

last saturday (21 weeks) i woke up to a good kicking, but now i feel her once a day maybe if im lucky :? but at the scan she was sleeping face down on her tummy, and they said that might explain why i havent felt much

With my first baby I didnt feel proper movements until about 19 weeks or so....im hoping it will be earlier this time as they say you do feel it quicker with your second.

First kicks/movements feel like you have wind bubbling about, I found it hard to distinguish it at first but after a while you just know! :D

well i felt lil Mat at about 13 weeks for the first time but now i seem to be having real ovious feelings :D he is such a riggler especialy yesterday

Ive been feeling flutters since about 12 wks which have been getting stronger, my little one is deffinately more active at night :D

Beginning of last week so 22 weeks.

Feeling it more and more now and I love it!! xx

I was quite late with this one didn't feel anything till about 17 weeks but with my 2nd and third I was feeling flutterings around 14 weeks. Wrigglebum now kicks so hard it makes me gasp and seems to like sticking his bottom out on my right side as I often look very lopsided :rotfl:

I'm at 18.5 weeks just now and not sure yet. I get rumblings but not sure if its my tummy rumbling, wind or the baby!
Still waiting for the big kick.

Your dates could still be right because I felt my first flutter at 10 weeks but only felt it about twice that whole week.

Im 16 weeks now and starting to worry cos Im not feeling anything. I dont feel preg today :(

scones said:
Im 16 weeks now and starting to worry cos Im not feeling anything. I dont feel preg today :(

aww don't worry, I get days like that too but everything is fine. Its still a tiny wee thing hiding deep inside so its ok to not feel anything for weeks :hug:

I've started to feel flutterings over the last two weeks, but nothing major. I thought you were supposed to feel it earlier with your second baby?! Hopefully I'll start feeling some proper kicks soon! :D

i first felt tickling at about 17 weeks and then THE kick came at about 22 weeks

I thought I felt a tickle when I was in the bath earlier but nothing definite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back