1st midwife visit today

rhian85

Reaction score
well when the doc confirmed my BFP he booked me in to see the MW, early i know but as i have had a chemical PG before she will do bloods to check my HCG so im kind of looking forward to it, although im upset that its not the same MW i had with christopher as i got on with her so well :eek:

will let u know what she says after i have been :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck and I hope your new midwife is as nice as your last. I had my booking in appointment yesterday and I'm luck enough to be having the same midwife :cheer:

good luck hope all goes well will pop back later to see how it went :D

sam96031 said:

thanks bud...tested again today and line is as dark as control line :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: will uipdate here for you later hun ....you okay ? read about ur low iron/high Glucose????? i know how bad it feels to have low iron as u well know so i feel for you there :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

rhian85 said:
sam96031 said:

thanks bud...tested again today and line is as dark as control line :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: will uipdate here for you later hun ....you okay ? read about ur low iron/high Glucose????? i know how bad it feels to have low iron as u well know so i feel for you there :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
yeah feel like crap :( and noone areound to help with emma so i can have a rest.

sam96031 said:
rhian85 said:
sam96031 said:

yeah feel like crap :( and noone areound to help with emma so i can have a rest.

aww im sorry :hug: i get so tired at the mo (early stages) and hate it when MIL is working and cant have C so i sympathise with you hun .

MDWIFE VISIT
went okay (not as nice as angela was sam.... :wall: ) but she has to go by my LMP and that was 28th july so she makes me 9weeks only i know OV was in the last 3 weeks SO im going by 4-5weeks BUT she is gettin e a dating scan and that should be through i nthe next 2 weeks by which time if i am 4-5 weeks they should be able to see bean and a heartbeat as they saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks with christopher :pray: :pray:

got all my booking in bits, mat notes/bounty pack :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: good old bounty goodie bags :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

also being given a consultant due to having a colposcopy, a post natal bleed and a huge baby last time lol :rotfl: :moon: :moon:

Hope it goes well Rhian. How did your hubby take the news? did you tell him at the party or couldnt wait till then :lol:

Nicola g said:
Hope it goes well Rhian. How did your hubby take the news? did you tell him at the party or couldnt wait till then :lol:
hey nic...no i told him on friday becuz he knows im a piss head and didnt want him questioning my "non drinking" infornt of everybody :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

but he was shocked at first, then told me he kinda knew i was going to tell him - he had a dream that id tell him on his birthday (2mrw) he also had the same kinda dream a week b4 we found i was prego with Christopher....so if u believe in fate.............. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: aww hun glad its all going ok for you. hope you get your scan date soon through :pray:

rhian85 said:
Nicola g said:
hey nic...no i told him on friday becuz he knows im a p*ss head and didnt want him questioning my "non drinking" infornt of everybody :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

but he was shocked at first, then told me he kinda knew i was going to tell him - he had a dream that id tell him on his birthday (2mrw) he also had the same kinda dream a week b4 we found i was prego with Christopher....so if u believe in fate.............. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay big congrtas :cheer: :cheer:

glad it went ok hope you get a scan asap i will have one 2morrow then 22 of october

BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!
I'm sooooooooooooo pleased for you!
Lxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

How exciting Rhian! I cant wait for my booking in now...should get an appt through anyday.

You lucky thing having an early scan too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back