• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's your name and where do you come from?

dannii87 said:
Oh I didn't introduce myself!

Ahem, here goes;

I'm 20, single, and up the duff :lol:

Made my family right proud with those stats ^^^ :rotfl: xx

:rotfl:

I was the same with Tyler.

Got pregnant at 19. Had him when I was 20. Was single from 3 months pregnant and lived with my mom until Ty was 6 months.

So, loving the stats Danielle.... :shock: I mean Dannii :lol:

Hi my name is Kelly, i'm 32, single and expecting my first a little boy. I live with my 5yr old labrador Esme in Bury near Manchester. :) x

i'm not a sarah :cheer: but a samantha as you will have guessed already :lol:

i'm 25
i live in stockport with my mum, dad and brother (we're a close family. no intentions of leaving home just yet :D )
my bf lives 7 miles away from me. we've been together 5 and a half years. he has a son already and this is my first baby :D

Hey all! I am JoAnn as in Joanne not Joan. I get a tad annoyed when people (mainly the flippin MWs!) call me Joan! They always think there is a typo on my notes with an extra 'n'!
I'm 24 as is my OH.
This is my first baby and probably the only one! :rotfl:

So, do I wite it is Joann or JoAnn? :lol:

Only joking lol....will put it as Joann :)

My grown up 'official' name is Isabella (those people that were friends on facebook- before I deleted my account!- will see I have a more unusual everyday name but hate putting it on forums as its so unique!) I'm 27 and live with my husband Paul in west London. We're expecting our first (and possibly the last as I've just threatened the dh cos he wouldn't clean the flat!!)

xjoann said:
fuffins1981 said:
So, do I wite it is Joann or JoAnn? :lol:

Only joking lol....will put it as Joann :)

Just don't call me Joan!! :twisted: lol

Ok, will process it in my pregnant brain!

Don't call Joann Joan
And don't call Dannii Danielle

Now I know what to do when you two are due :rotfl:

Hehe, this is cool.

Well i'm Suzanne technically.... but people call me Suzie
If you call me Susan I will slap you. Lol. Or Sue. I'm Suzie or Suz (said soooooooz, lol).

I'm 20 my dear husband is also 20.
This is our first.
We're currently living with my mum and 15 year old brother BUT hope to be out within a few months.
I have a HUGE family (12 nieces and nephews just on my side!)

Ohh and the Sarah thing confuses me and my OH (and sometimes my mum) as my midwife is called Sarah, I have a sister Sarah, a friend Sarah plus there are you guys! So my sentences always start Sarah - the one who... lol

Oh no :shock:

Another one to wind up!! :rotfl:

I need to shut up....I have a fit if anyone calls me Sophia....Often get called Sylvie and Sonia. Why???? :x :rotfl:

I'm Lucy. Only my sister is allowed to call me Luce (loose). Otherwise most people call me Lucy or Lu. I live in York (but won't be able to go to the York meet :cry: cos I work in Leeds). I'm 40yrs old :oops: and married to Paul. We're expecting a baby girl on 08.08.08. I hope she arrives on time - that would be such a good birth date.

Bubalu said:
I'm Lucy. Only my sister is allowed to call me Luce (loose). Otherwise most people call me Lucy or Lu. I live in York (but won't be able to go to the York meet :cry: cos I work in Leeds). I'm 40yrs old :oops: and married to Paul. We're expecting a baby girl on 08.08.08. I hope she arrives on time - that would be such a good birth date.

Duly warned. Staying away from Luce :| :lol:

Aww poor fuffins!! Being warned a lot about names lol!! :lol:

You call me whatever you like hun, as long as it's not Danielle :evil: Or b*tch or anything nasty!! :lol:

My name is Alexandra Siobhan, some call me Alex and close friends and family call me Siobhan- I love both although not everyone can spell or pronounce Siobhan properly.
I'm 21 and OH is about to turn 27.
This is my our first baby.
I'm from Wales but moved to London just over 2 years ago, OH is Irish and moved here 23 years ago. We live in South West London/ Middlesex.

Alex xxx

:wave:

I'm another Becky - or Bex.

I am 31 and live in Devon with OH (also 31) and 2 pesky cats. This is our first baby. She is due 11th August but like Bubalu I am aiming for 08/08/08 - at 8.08!!!!

I'm Claire, i'm 27 and live in Liverpool with my husband Sean who is 35 and daughter Rebekah/Bex who is 4. We are staying team green. xxx

great thread!

Im Jodie im 20 me and my OH have been together for 6 years this Monday. This is both our first baby. :wave: we live in kent.

Well it may be bit obvious but im Katie, aged 28 been married to my lovely fella for 4 years this year and have a 2.5 year old lil boy. Due in july with a surprise bump..and i cant wait! :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back